Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Gym for the Ladies?

Options
  • 27-01-2009 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I find that its much easiser working out for an hour when there's a bit of a balance in the male:female ratio and some attractive girls working up a sweat within range :p

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

So you're looking for a bit of eye candy while you work out? Not sure would the ladies like that though! I presume your an Adonis of a man yourself, can't have the ladies getting oggled by an uggo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Try JJB ive heard its good for that sort of thing...i wouldnt know im not an Adonis of a man so wasnt allowed in there. I trian in UL though and shock horror people actually go there to train so it suits me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

I find that its much easiser working out for an hour when there's a bit of a balance in the male:female ratio and some attractive girls working up a sweat within range :p

I think this was the reason why the Curves gyms (Ladies only) were set up. Women were getting a bit tired of the leches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

I can confirm that JJB often has something nice to look at during your workout....but depending on the day and time it can also be full of lets just say mature women.....pick your timing wisely :eek:!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I was just in the gym in the Fells hotel in Tralee. They have the rowing machine right next to a walking machine. Its hypnotic walking the motion of the woman using the machine. They are at angles to each other because of a pole so everytime I rowed back her cheeks were next to my cheeks. :D

Try the Fells hotel so :D

The gym in JJB is ok and has a lot of members(excuse the pun) so you can try there.

Grove Island is a good little gym but a lot of muscle men in there. Whatever floats your boat. ;)

The gym in the Castletroy park hotel is a nice gym but more mature, if thats your thang.

Try the gym in the strand hotel. They offer one day trials and thinking of that so do JJB.

• Advertisement
Advertisement