Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

international shippers

Options
  • 27-01-2009 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi Guys ,
    (MODs maybe wrong forum for this feel free to move)
    I have been looking at getting a new stock for my .22 and have seen one I like .. now I can purchase this State side for a very reasonable price .. but can’t seem to find anyone who will ship to Ireland (well not without giving my bank details to western union , praying under a full moon and handing over my first born then they MIGHT ship).

I have tried finding a UK stockiest but no joy .. I see midwayUK have it but wont ship outside the UK .

Anyone know of any decent stockiest UK or US , who would ship stocks to this land of ours ( well before the IMF take it off us )

Stock is 10/22 Dragunov Stock Advanced Technology

On a side note does anyone know of any mini14’s in Ireland

Thanks
    Darr

Darr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I came accross this website in the US, however they tend to deal in more traditional stocks

http://www.rifle-stocks.com/sporter_hunting_styles.htm

Try http://www.tannyokyguns.co.uk/

up in Poyntzpass they were doing a lot of ruger stuff at one stage and gents to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭sfakiaman

Try Rimfire Magic in UK
    Choate Dragunov Stock
    Synthetic black stock with clip-on handguard for standard factory tapered barrels. Also without handguard for .920" barrels. Shown with optional cheekpiece.
    Price £70 (stock) £12 (cheekpiece)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Darr

Thanks guys ,
    Surprising amount of good reports on this and with a price like that I said I would give it a go ..

I may try the Choate one .

Thanks again .
    Darr

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Cant see why the US would give you gyp about a stock.It isnt classified as a critical firearm part.Advanced Technology who makes that stock shipped to me no problem a few years ago.Quite a few will do CC sales as well.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement