Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D15 Bargains Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Thanks Kev, Chuck, just realised I jumped onto BA thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

50% off Thai Garden when you order from eatcity.ie and enter the code 50THAI. Valid until Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

50% off Thai Garden when you order from eatcity.ie and enter the code 50THAI. Valid until Sunday.

They'll be busy this weekend, I'd say! That's a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Very very good food, well worth trying them this weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Going to give them a try so! Half price food is good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Would deliver to D7 what would you recommend.

Hootanany wrote: »

Have just ordered Massaman Curry with Chicken, will let you know how it is (generally a winner!).

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

That Thai Green Curry got me much brownie pts with my hubby. Effective promotion as I reckon now he'll not want to order from anywhere else XD

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I can recommend their Panang curry, it's seriously good.

Hootanany wrote: »
    MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Have just ordered Massaman Curry with Chicken, will let you know how it is (generally a winner!).

10 out of 10, 5 stars etc... Delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ordered delivery but missing fried rice and chips... waiting on delivery of these before we can eat...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

dodzy wrote: »
    Don't want to rain on your parade but the suit was never retailing at over €450. Still though, for a full kit, its not a bad price at all. It's a frequent enough deal type which they offer in that store.

I know, i always go for what looks like a decent value rather than the label price. It had €299 on the suit down to €99 but my first reaction was that it was never that price but at €139 for suit, shirt, tie and belt you cant go wrong.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I have 12 butterfly orchids I need to find a home for plus 1 tillandsia cyanea and 2 pilea depressa. If any d15 boardsies want them you can have first shout before I put them in the freebies section of adverts. Pm me to arrange collection. I'd prefer to spread them amongst a few homes if possible.

Edit: these are all indoor plants by the way. Thanks to those who've responded Ill get back to you soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I will take one or two if you wouldn't mind

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Ill take them off you aswell Gaspode,Going to send you a PM now

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Just ordered from that Thai place,Wow cant believe how nice it was...

Its that bit dearer than chinese but also much nicer

Kev. wrote: »
    Just ordered from that Thai place,Wow cant believe how nice it was...

Its that bit dearer than chinese but also much nicer

I've taken advantage of that deal twice this weekend. Delicious food and a great idea to get people through the door, so to speak. Will be ordering again.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

Gaspode wrote: »
    I have 12 butterfly orchids I need to find a home for plus 1 tillandsia cyanea and 2 pilea depressa. If any d15 boardsies want them you can have first shout before I put them in the freebies section of adverts. Pm me to arrange collection. I'd prefer to spread them amongst a few homes if possible.

Edit: these are all indoor plants by the way. Thanks to those who've responded Ill get back to you soon

Wish I was good with plants. googled them and they are lovely

Advertisement