Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wife has an accident.

Options
  • 27-01-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately it was not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. I was coming home from Sylvia Park and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car. I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.
    I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.

XX

?ui=2&ik=0b111ec9bd&view=att&th=11f1795e79d09295&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

P.S.

Your girlfriend phoned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I was almost about to PM you to say you had forgotten the picture when the punchline hit me.

Great joke. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

Think there should still be a pic in there? There appears to be a broken link where the pic should be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

That's 2 kisses not missing pictures. :pac: Did you see the PS ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The pic should be there :confused:.

Ah Jesus,
    "Humour, can be dissected like a frog can, but the thing dies in the process."

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Ok, lets pretend that this is the pic that goes with the story.

large_rahway1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Never mind the missing picture ! Thats a brilliant joke !

QZ, I think from looking at the url that you linked to an image you received in an email? That may be the problem? Either way kudos on the joke...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

delly wrote: »

Give that man a gold star! Thats the one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Damn. Fail.

• Advertisement
Advertisement