Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchased

Options
  • 27-01-2009 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Block 134, row 13, seats 10-12

Wembley Stadium

I thank you!

:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Nice one Recklessone. Cant wait for this one.
    Quick question for you as a man in the know.
    You were saying not to wear colours to the club wembley area and treat it as an away fixture which is fair enough. I tried telling my 6 year old yiddo this and he's not best pleased to say the least. Would it be safe for a kid to wear a scarf or jersey? Not going to do anything that brings hassle on us obv but thought that a kid would be left alone. Appreciate any thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Nice one Recklessone. Cant wait for this one.
    Quick question for you as a man in the know.
    You were saying not to wear colours to the club wembley area and treat it as an away fixture which is fair enough. I tried telling my 6 year old yiddo this and he's not best pleased to say the least. Would it be safe for a kid to wear a scarf or jersey? Not going to do anything that brings hassle on us obv but thought that a kid would be left alone. Appreciate any thoughts?

Heard something similar from what Ronan write about colours in the Club Wembley. Last season a couple of lads I know got tickets there and they said it was fairly strict of colours even with kids. I'd say he'd be alright with a scarf but maybe keep the shirt hidden til the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Wembley Stadium

I thank you!

I'll give you €50 euro and a packet of King Crisps for it? :pac:

cheers Yiddo, not going to take any chances, was more worried about any trouble than getting in so hadnt thought of that. I'll just have to talk him into wearing something else. The company I bought the tickets off said to let him wear his jersey and keep a jumper over it but knowing my youngfella there is no hope of that happening, so if anyone in club wembley hears chants of "Yids" from the Prawn sambo seats its most likely coming from the little trouble maker with me.. COYS.

cheers Yiddo, not going to take any chances, was more worried about any trouble than getting in so hadnt thought of that. I'll just have to talk him into wearing something else. The company I bought the tickets off said to let him wear his jersey and keep a jumper over it but knowing my youngfella there is no hope of that happening, so if anyone in club wembley hears chants of "Yids" from the Prawn sambo seats its most likely coming from the little trouble maker with me.. COYS.

slightly o/t but last year a few lads I know were sitting near some of the Chelsea player who hadn't made the 16. They were warned a few time about roaring and standing and at half time decided to keep stum as they were afraid they'd be thrown out. a few minutes before the end of extra time the Chelsea squad moved off and the lads stood up and gave them Cheerio, cheerio as they left. :D

• Advertisement

Brilliant story.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

yiddo wrote: »
    Heard something similar from what Ronan write about colours in the Club Wembley. Last season a couple of lads I know got tickets there and they said it was fairly strict of colours even with kids. I'd say he'd be alright with a scarf but maybe keep the shirt hidden til the end.

This is good advice, and to be honest anybody who tries having pop at a dad and his kid is more likely to get a slap off one of his own. Hardest job will be convincing the little fella to keep the shirt covered ;-)

you are right there, he likes to wear the shirt with pride, little does he realise yet the rollercoaster of a life hes in for.

cheers for the help lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Wembley Stadium

I thank you!

Your right behind the goal Roan - you little f...... Not far up either.

I'll be on hot foot in the morning

Well odne

Same block as last year Andrew, one of the benefits of shelling out £700 on the platinum ST! Hope it's a good omen...

• Advertisement

Same block as last year Andrew, one of the benefits of shelling out £700 on the platinum ST! Hope it's a good omen...

You deserve it too Ronan!!

I got 135 - 12 -40 (not too far away from you actually)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Block - 139
    Row - 27
    Seat - 153

COYS !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Lads! Where and how can i get 2 tickets for this game?

My plan is to meet my friend who has been in Valencia for 3 years and i havent seen him - and we would love to go to the CC final. Any help appreciated, im a moron when it comes to booking tickets!
    Please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

YES YES YES.... :D

Just got a ticket. A Mate booked 4 tickets for him and 3 pals with there season tickets. Only one of them cant go, and Iv just been offered the ticket. Absolutely delighted. Just booked flights , Out of Dublin at 6.40am, and out of Gatwick at 9pm, cant stay the night but dont care. Anyone else on the 9pm flight home from Gatwick. Can Wait. COYS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Hatch99 wrote: »

Just got a ticket. A Mate booked 4 tickets for him and 3 pals with there season tickets. Only one of them cant go, and Iv just been offered the ticket. Absolutely delighted. Just booked flights , Out of Dublin at 6.40am, and out of Gatwick at 9pm, cant stay the night but dont care. Anyone else on the 9pm flight home from Gatwick. Can Wait. COYS.

still wanna fight for that ticket hatch???? please say yeah!:D:D

keane=cock wrote: »
    still wanna fight for that ticket hatch???? please say yeah!:D:D

:D Love It Robbie, sorry not this time pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

:D Love It Robbie, sorry not this time pal.
    cant blame you pal. fair play to you getting one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

<snip>

Don't want to piss on your parade, but hope the game doesn't go to ET and penos...:D

Don't want to piss on your parade, but hope the game doesn't go to ET and penos...:D

There's always one....

If thats the case, I'll have to stay the night !!

Anyway, we'll be 2 up by then !!

• Advertisement

Well in Hatch nice one. I am back on that flight from gatwick, sure even if goes to et and pens there is still time to make it.Unless that is of course you decide you dont want to make it..

Well in Hatch nice one. I am back on that flight from gatwick, sure even if goes to et and pens there is still time to make it.Unless that is of course you decide you dont want to make it..

Good Man, yeah we should be ok time-wise, i'll get your number closer to the day and I'll meet ye heading back if ye fancy it, cos the rest of my gang are staying the night etc..

no prob mate. Remind me closer to the time and I'll pm you my mobile. Myself, the missus and youngfella are going. We can have a pint hopefully to celebrate in the airport on way home. Over for the goons next week first, cant wait for that.

no prob mate. Remind me closer to the time and I'll pm you my mobile. Myself, the missus and youngfella are going. We can have a pint hopefully to celebrate in the airport on way home. Over for the goons next week first, cant wait for that.

Sound, good man, had planned to head to gooners game too but cup final takes preference with finances n all :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Got my hands on a ticket over weekend but its in with 30 thou mancs. I know i'll find it hard to keep my gob shut during the game , it'll be impossible!

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Hey lads,
    Do you reckon there is any chance of picking up two tickets over the next few weeks. My Dad has booked flights as a surprise for my little brothers confirmation..My little Brother has been over to White Hart Lane already this year and this will blow his mind..

My dad is a United fan and my brother is a Spurs fan so it does'nt matter which section the tickets are for!!!!!

If no one can help, what's the chance of getting tickets at Wembley on the day for a reasonabe price?????

All help greatly appreciated

Bluezar wrote: »
    Hey lads,
    Do you reckon there is any chance of picking up two tickets over the next few weeks. My Dad has booked flights as a surprise for my little brothers confirmation..My little Brother has been over to White Hart Lane already this year and this will blow his mind..

My dad is a United fan and my brother is a Spurs fan so it does'nt matter which section the tickets are for!!!!!

If no one can help, what's the chance of getting tickets at Wembley on the day for a reasonabe price?????

All help greatly appreciated

Sorry to say you have virtually no chance of picking up tickets unless they are being touted, or off a ticket agency (legalised touting)

There are some names mentioned on here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055455405

Last years tickets for the Spurs end were going for around £600 thogh they dropped in the days before the match. Still looking at multiple 100s to get two for this match I reckon.

Sorry to say you have virtually no chance of picking up tickets unless they are being touted, or off a ticket agency (legalised touting)

There are some names mentioned on here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055455405

Last years tickets for the Spurs end were going for around £600 thogh they dropped in the days before the match. Still looking at multiple 100s to get two for this match I reckon.

lad i know paid 700 for 2 at 2.50pm last year. I'd imagine that theyll be even scarcer this time round.

Anyone get a ticket yet? Got a message saying they cant post them abroad - i've sent an email back to clarify as they did last year!!

• Advertisement

Can be collected at Wembly FYI of course

Advertisement