Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG g36c battery?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭moggser

does it fit the m15?
    i got a jg 36c and the battery i got is prob same as your one
    its ok for me done for quite a bit jg usually have a decent clone battery in them sure if you get a new one you will always have a back up :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Chears man, any other opionions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

depends on yer style but if it were me (as in this is what i did) i'd get a 9.6v mini type battery

fits straight in and makes the gun that much better

keep the original as a spare

click here for a suggestion

i think cork offer the nbest value as shipping is free but i'm open to correction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Tigger wrote: »
    depends on yer style but if it were me (as in this is what i did) i'd get a 9.6v mini type battery

fits straight in and makes the gun that much better

keep the original as a spare

click here for a suggestion

i think cork offer the nbest value as shipping is free but i'm open to correction

i second this!

i got a 9.6v and keep the original fro spare they are actually ok. but the 9.6 wow the increase in rate of fire is excellent!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Recently I got less than half an hour out of the battery that comes with the JG G36C. Either the battery is ****ed or the gun is.
    The 9.6v is a slight squeeze but you'll get it in there; deffo recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Chears lads;)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

Recently I got less than half an hour out of the battery that comes with the JG G36C. Either the battery is ****ed or the gun is.
    The 9.6v is a slight squeeze but you'll get it in there; deffo recommended.

yea i got a g36k and i find it very hard to get the new 9.6v battery into my gun!!

Advertisement