Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Voicemail

• 27-01-2009 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    I'm wondering how to remove the messaged that says "your call is being diverted, please hold" from my voicemail, as when people hear that when my phone is turned off they just hang up, this then means that I don't recieve a text message to say I have missed a call from this number from Vodafone Intouch service as the caller hasn't waited to connect to my voicemail. Has anyone any ideas?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Settings->Call->Call Divert Have you tried this and take off any of the diverts you have set. eg. Cancel Divert if Busy etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bondgirl

Yep, tried that, got on to vodafone and one person said it couldn't be done then I rang again and another person said it could be done but it is still on my phone. There must be a way to remove that message??????:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Did you try 172 and re record your greeting!

Ive vague recollections of having the same problem years ago, personal message wouldnt stay in voicemail and i had to ring them to reset my settings. Vodafone customer care are normally quite good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bondgirl

Tried that too and the message saying your call is being diverted is still there:mad:

Advertisement