Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny People competition

Options
  • 27-01-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I said I'd bring it to your attention. It was given a small section in the paper last week so not everybody would've seen it. Hopefully they repeat it in tomorrow's edition.

The Kilkenny People are hosting a photography competition. The prize is a professional camera from Sam Macauley's. Closing date is 14th Feb.

The idea is you have to send in a photo that's theme is 'Kilkenny'. You can send in as many as you want. They will choose the best six, then publish them, and then the readers will choose the best one.

You can post it to them or email it to them at editor[at]kilkennypeople.ie
    They are looking for your details such as your name, email, phone number and age(?).

Best of luck peeps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I said I'd bring it to your attention. It was given a small section in the paper last week so not everybody would've seen it. Hopefully they repeat it in tomorrow's edition.

The Kilkenny People are hosting a photography competition. The prize is a professional camera from Sam Macauley's. Closing date is 14th Feb.

The idea is you have to send in a photo that's theme is 'Kilkenny'. You can send in as many as you want. They will choose the best six, then publish them, and then the readers will choose the best one.

You can post it to them or email it to them at editor[at]kilkennypeople.ie
    They are looking for your details such as your name, email, phone number and age(?).

Best of luck peeps.
    I wonder if there's anyway to get a tractor, the catle and hurling all in the one pic, I'd win for sure:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

I've seen age before in a competition, I reckon it's because there is only one winner so all age groups will be competing against each other. You may have a 14 year old send in great pics, going up against someone say 55 who has been taking photos for years. I think it's just to be as fair as possible.

Advertisement