Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where has Angel tattoo moved to in Drogheda?!?!?!

Options
  • 27-01-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Tried to find Angel Tattoo last night in Drogheda... and couldn't

I went to there old shop on Shop street. It still has the sign up etc.
    There was a notice on the Door. It said We have moved to Lawrence street. Opposite the bank. See you there.

So i went to Lawrence street and the only tattoo place that was there was Phoenix Tattoo. Can anyone help me find the new premises please?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Maybe they changed name too? I dunno Drogehda sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭b1ackr0se

I was thinking that too. But the Phoenix place was closed so couldnt check.

I mean if your going to move your company like put up a decent sign!! GRRR! Need to get my work finished :( and more done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Good luck, hope you have some joy finding them anyway! Maybe try calling the phoenix place to find out if it's the same people... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭b1ackr0se

Yeah i have there number. I tried calling earlier on but no answer gonna try again later.
    Might open late or something.

heres hoping though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tattoofan69

it did change names it is now called phoenix tattoo, its on laurences street right across from the bank!:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement