Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor In Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 27-01-2009 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know a competent friendly doctor in the city centre that will take walk-ins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

How close to the City Centre?

My GP is Kevin O'Flynn, 239 South Circular Road, D8. opposite the fron of John Players and Wills. 01 4541357

There's a few here that are closer to town though. http://www.sicp.ie/en/PublicInfo/GPsinSICP/PDFFile_10489_en.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I've found the doctors in Grafton Medical Centre to be quite good. They're on the corner of Grafton Street and South Anne Street - 01 6712122

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

I've found the doctors in Grafton Medical Centre to be quite good. They're on the corner of Grafton Street and South Anne Street - 01 6712122

+1

theres also one near Jervis centre and I wouldnt bother with the walk in clinic in Rathmines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is one in the chemist beside ulster bank on o connell street

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Yeah it's one around the inner city centre.
    Will give the Grafton street place a try.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Jervis st medical centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Does anybody know a competent friendly doctor in the city centre that will take walk-ins?

let me guess ....its to do with your mickey

as you're to embarrassed to go to your local GP

am i right or am i right:cool:

Advertisement