Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairing a Sony Ericsson

• 27-01-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭

I have a sony ericsson w910i and inadvertantly (and probably drunkenly) pushed the bunch of keys in my pocket into the top right corner of the screen, cracking it as a result - the phone still works fine, and the screen overall is barely readable but still functional.

How do i get a new screen? Where is best? How much does it cost?

(I'm bill-pay with meteor and got it within the last 12 months if that helps)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Bump for exactly the same problem on a C902.

Priced screens for €32 including the tool needed but wondering if theres a place in Dublin that does repairs??

I also have phone insurance on it, think the excess is €30 so it's much of a muchness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

you can go to http://www.fonemenders.ie/ on St Annes street, but I think they'll charge you €50, there shoule be a few cheaper places if you ask in any unbranded phone stores....i.e not carphone, meteors own stores etc... fonemenders will probably do it while your there...

Advertisement