Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Softball

Options
  • 27-01-2009 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys -

does anyone know of a softball team playing around swords or that area? I used to play for a team based in Marlay Park but the commute was killing me :)

If anyone has any interest in starting a team, let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i used to play softball like 11 years ago. i would be nterested alright. around swords area. would not know where to start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Martron wrote: »
    i used to play softball like 11 years ago. i would be nterested alright. around swords area. would not know where to start

cool! I'll give you a shout if anything comes of it.

yeah grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭hoser expat

I'd love to play too. Let me know if something comes of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

will do - I'm gonna link to this thread in my sig, maybe spread the word a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr. Razzcocks

are you talking Homer, Ozzie and the Straw??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭DamoKen

I might be interested in this too so stick me down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭twentysomething

Hey guys,
    I play on a team myself and i really hope you guys either get a new team going or join up with another team.
    There's a team that are based out of ALSAA around the airport (the Flyers) and one that plays beside DCU (Diamond Dogs) and there are a few based in St. Annes park as well if thats any use to anyone.
    www.softball.ie and www.softballtalk.net are your best bets for all sorts of info about the sport and how to start a team and this link: http://www.blazzers.com/maps/ will give you a map of where all the teams are based.
    Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Boomer08

Did you ever find a softball team?

If anyone is looking for a team on the southside email oddsoxsoftball@gmail.com in Bird Avenue Clonskeagh or try www.oddsoxsoftball.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement