Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stadium capacity

Options
  • 27-01-2009 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    Just wondering what was the biggest stadium capacity you reached (in any of the games). Mine would be just over 70,000 capacity with Leeds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Hey everyone,
    Just wondering what was the biggest stadium capacity you reached (in any of the games). Mine would be just over 70,000 capacity with Leeds.

90,000 with Liverpool once in a previous game of FM.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Bryan Habana

90,000 with Liverpool once in a previous game of FM.
    Good going. Did it take many seasons? In my Leeds game I got the expansion every 2nd year, usually in increments of 2 or 3,000.

Good going. Did it take many seasons? In my Leeds game I got the expansion every 2nd year, usually in increments of 2 or 3,000.

In the previous versions of FM Liverpool had the new stadium being built straight away. After moving into it after two years it was 60,000. The following season it was upgraded to 75,000 and after another 3 seasons it went up to 90,000. So took about 8 seasons overall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Hey everyone,

100,000 with man city.. after years of winning 3 or 4 trophies every year the board built a new stadium..

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sheehy898

100000 after one season with man united.:):):):):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Bryan Habana

Max Power1 wrote: »
    100,000 with man city
    sheehy898 wrote: »
    100000 after one season with man united.:):):):):):):)
    Good going. I heard a rumour on the official forum that the largest possible capacity was 200,000. It's interesting to see how how big people's stadiums got without cheating/editors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Daemonic

250,000 with Northwich Victoria a good few years back. It was a bug :)
    Totally messed up your finances but was worth starting a game to see it. Back when starting a new game took 5 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I've just been told in my game with Leeds that the stadium will be expanded by ~15000 after my first season (I didnt start my game with them).

Is it just me or is this a big jump? When I've heard about people having stadiums expanded I remember people saying it went up in chunks of 4-5k each year, never this much

I've just been told in my game with Leeds that the stadium will be expanded by ~15000 after my first season (I didnt start my game with them).

Is it just me or is this a big jump? When I've heard about people having stadiums expanded I remember people saying it went up in chunks of 4-5k each year, never this much

Nah, it was always by that amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Hey,

Is it just me or is the stadium capacity not provided on the information screen of the club?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

CM 08 - highest attendance of 99,999 Man U v Bolton and highest gate receipts of £3.7 million versus Heerenveen. Mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Daemonic

kilns wrote: »
    Hey,

Is it just me or is the stadium capacity not provided on the information screen of the club?
    At the top of the Information screen is a dropdown menu. Select stadium/facilities on there and you should get details of stadium, training facilities etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

I remember I used Middlesborough for 9 seasons and after 5 seasons of winning the league 4 times, CL twice, FA Cup twice and Carling Cup 4 times the highest my capacity got was 44,000. We were a fecking footballing dynasty, we needed to be seen by at least 60K with the team I had!

Advertisement