Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a case to hold 10 harddrives (media server)

Options
  • 27-01-2009 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to build a media server for storing videos, music etc and serving it to other pc's, laptops, xbox's etc. Have all the parts apart from the case. Looking for a case that can hold 10 harddrives and can fit a matx board. I ordered a rackmount 4u case off an english company 3 weeks ago but after 3 weeks of excuses, delivery being lost, DHL forgetting to pick up parcel, parcel actually being delivered! (when it wasnt).........I have given up waiting for this case. So now I have all the parts for my server and can do nothing with them 4 now. The case I ordered was perfect but there doesnt seem to be anyone else selling cases like that at cheap prices. So I'm hoping someone can recommend a case that is suitable for holding 10 harddrives that is at max 100e delivered.

any info would be appreciated

Comments

Advertisement