Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golfworks voucher

Options
  • 27-01-2009 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi, I recieved a golfworks voucher for my birthday last summer but a few days after that they closed down in Bishopstown and I think in all their stores. I am just looking for advice on how I could get a refund or at least get in touch with a director from the company. Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Snooze ya lose.

You won't be able to get a refund.

Sure, Zavvi are not accepting any of the Gift Vouchers they sold before christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Snooze ya lose.

You won't be able to get a refund.

Sure, Zavvi are not accepting any of the Gift Vouchers they sold before christmas.

Zavvi don't accept the vouchers, but they gave me a form to send to there liquidators to get a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

Ya i'm not sure what to do about it, I think it was unfair of them to sell someone a voucher just days before they closed down.

Advertisement