Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question..

• 27-01-2009 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Is there somewhere to buy/sell college books in UL? Someone from the SU might be able to help me out here..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

email the entire student mail list.

ninety & ergonomics will <3 you for it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Or put up notices on the notice boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Diamond007 wrote: »
    Is there somewhere to buy/sell college books in UL? Someone from the SU might be able to help me out here..

I've got some BBS books for sale if you let me know what u want.
    Also afaik the SU will sell books for you, and you can also buy books in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

kaimera wrote: »
    email the entire student mail list.

ninety & ergonomics will <3 you for it ;)

It's true, we will.

The students' union does have a bookshop. AFAIK you just drop your books into the SU, they list them on the website and when someone buys your book they give you your money, minus a measly €2. Here's the link telling you about it: http://www.bookshop.ulsu.ie/bookstore/sell_your_books/

You could also try the SU noticeboard at www.ulsu.ul.ie, it has a for sale section.

And finally try adverts.ie (it's part of boards so you can use your username). Cleaned out my room at the weekend and sold quite a few things on there.

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

Ergonomics your fantastic, thanks a million :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Stop makin work for me Ergo!!

Advertisement