Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exclusive DLC

Options
  • 27-01-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

Just looking at the GTA4 and Fallout 3 issue.

Do companies get a time line on how long they get DLC where other do not?
    or
    Do they just throw enough money at developers to never release for competitors?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Micro$oft give them moneys so they has an advantages over Sony!!

But Sony Is getting some exclusive Mirrors Edge DLC, and the "360 Exclusive" Oblivion DLC is available on PS3 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Great mirrors edge DLC instead of fallout 3 DLC. I'm hoping Ps3 gets the same as oblivion in the GOTY editions. If not i might have to hook the 360 up to the net and get live going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Great mirrors edge DLC instead of fallout 3 DLC. I'm hoping Ps3 gets the same as oblivion in the GOTY editions. If not i might have to hook the 360 up to the net and get live going.

Fallout 3 DLC sounds bloody terrible though... I'll definitely be skipping it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

tman wrote: »
    Fallout 3 DLC sounds bloody terrible though... I'll definitely be skipping it.

I actually really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Chumpski

Throw money for exclusive DLC i think. I'm not too bothered. I finished GTA 4 and i had enough of it. Don't think id go back and play an expansion anyway. It might be nice to have if the game was really great, Fallout 3 for example. I must play the game first though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

EG gave the Fallout expansion 5/10. The first one anyway, Said it took 2 and a half hours going at his own pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

The problem I see with all this the Microsoft Points. If they ranged between 400, 500, 600 and so on instead of 400 increments then I think correct price levels could be accomplished.

Advertisement