Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluesmen wanted

• 27-01-2009 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi, everyone - great to see a spot where all the blues-heads can hang out and share all the stories that make blues what it is.
    Anyway, I was wondering if there is anybody out there interested in starting a blues band. I've been in bands for years but can't really find anyone who wants to do the blues, well who doesn't know the blues - if you know what I mean!
    Im in college in North Dublin, live there, and at home in Wicklow. So if you are in any of the areas let me know and maybe we can get together for a jam and see what happens.
    My influences are Son House, John Lee Hooker, Buddy Guy, Rory, BB, Robert Johnson etc etc, I could go on. I play guitar, can play a few blues licks nothing special - but mainly a singer. So if you are interested let me know
    Take care.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Take a look at the "Fat Blues Band" thread in the "Bands and Musicians" forum.

Advertisement