Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught in the act?

Options
  • 27-01-2009 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Hey ladies,
    Just finished watching eastenders, and in the episode Jane walks in on the Indian couple doing the deed up on the table in an office i think :p. Just wondering has anybody else had a similiar experience, where somebody has walked in or ye have been caught in the act? :D
    Apoligies if there is a thread like this already, just thought it would be amusing for us to share some cringe worthy moments.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Ha, my little sister walked in on me and my bf a few years ago, I had conveniently forgotten until she kindly reminded me last year :o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I hosted a party a while back and the next morning was having lazy sunday morning spoony sex with the missus and my mate walked into the bedroom to use the toilet. He didn't cop what we were at, so started chatting when he noticed we were awake. I had to say 'lad would you fcuk off we're trying to have an aul ride'

On another occasion had a flatmate burst into a room to tell us to shut up cos her parents were in the living room, we thought the place was empty and were going hell for leather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ex boyfriends dad walked in on us. He just said "good lad" and left again. Bit of a mood killer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i havent been caught in the actual act, but my ex's housemate walked in on us after a quickie in the sitting room - unfortunately, i was naked from the waist down and was reclining on the couch in post-coital bliss :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Trip wires are handy for such an Experience .Either hanging from the front gate, front or bedroom door .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Funnily enough was at a house party in Washington for Inauguration weekend, three girls had a word each from the slogan "Yes We Can" printed on tee's. To cut story short my friend walked in on We in the act. Cue telling everyone and having 20-25 people chanting "yes you did" to the poor girl:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

yep

getting busy with random girl in my friends room during a party at his place.
    friend walks in, sees me in all my sweaty glory, turns on his heel closing the door behind him he screams "whatever you do, do not go in that room!!" Cue drunken crowd surging towards the the door:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭AnnieB82

thankfully not quite, although my partners mother started talking to him through the bedroom door, I think she had decided against actually coming in to us for some reason. ( we weren't particularly quiet)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,417 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Mate was caught in a sexual act with himself !

Had his headphones in and eyes closed going hell for leather.

He opened his eyes and there was tea and sandwiches left beside him:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Caught one of my sisters in the act with herself, lord I wish I could erase that image:o was a great bargaining tool though that I used for years successfully.

• Advertisement

Ever notice in soap operas how people in the act never close or lock doors ?

:rolleyes:

Like they are expecting , or even wanting to get caught ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

walked into the jacks at a wedding a while back, a couple enjoying themselves, they had an audience, then your mans wife arrived in wow that was awesome the kick she gave him, recon he had blue balls, not from the want of it tho, then the cat fight, the best wedding entertainment i have ever witnessed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Not quite but almost...

my housemates cousin who lived next door burst into my room and jumped on top of me in my bed roaring "HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY" and only THEN realised that i was not alone....

you cute hoor :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

latchyco wrote: »
    you cute hoor :D

was that directed at me???!!!

was that directed at me???!!!
    No it wasn't , just an Irish figure of speech .:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Not quite 'caught' but a few years ago my brother was going on a J1 for the summer, so his girlfriend stayed over the night before. The morning he was leaving, they got up early to have a shower together. Unfortunately my mother also got up early, and started talking to my brother through the bathroom door, asking him did he want coffee. They thought they'd gotten away with it until she announced that she'd put on a pot for the pair of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

Fishie wrote: »
    Not quite 'caught' but a few years ago my brother was going on a J1 for the summer, so his girlfriend stayed over the night before. The morning he was leaving, they got up early to have a shower together. Unfortunately my mother also got up early, and started talking to my brother through the bathroom door, asking him did he want coffee. They thought they'd gotten away with it until she announced that she'd put on a pot for the pair of them!

i am a fish-estonian-ma olen kala :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

*shudders*

a few years back, my ex's brother walked in on us getting all hot and bothered in the kitchen. He ran to the other side of the kitchen and left me bent over the kitchen table with my skirt hiked up around my ears......that wasnt fun :(

oh....and there was the time we got a bit carried away on the couch and didnt hear dear ole dad coming home.....that poor man. Que a mad dash for the kitchento...redress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭lovemypinkhat

Myself and the boyfriend were walked in on in our hotel room by a poor misfortunate maid a while back...and it pure everything-up-in-the-air sex, no missionary for us that day! :o

Also got walked in on by his housemate once, she paraded into the room asking 'Ye want anything from Aldi?!'...she won't let us live it down...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Mate was caught in a sexual act with himself !

Had his headphones in and eyes closed going hell for leather.

He opened his eyes and there was tea and sandwiches left beside him:pac:

I take it you are a fan of Ricky Gervais' stand up shows?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Unfortunately, I have . . .

I was visiting my OH and we were staying at his parent's house. We had gone into his room to go to bed for the night, and one thing quickly led to another -- ending up with me on top.

All of a sudden, his mother breezes in! I hit the deck, and we pretended that we had been sleeping. Apparently, she had been outside and noticed that one of the curtains was blowing out through the bedroom window, so she felt the need to come in and fix it!! She left once she had fixed the curtain and has never said anything to either of us, so we hope that she didn't notice my - uh - precarious position. Talk about a mood killer . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Never caught but there have been many close calls. I think the worst ones were ex's dad's. Jeez... you don't wanna get caught by them. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

Lol at the wedding story

A guy I know went to boarding school. He was getting a few of the lads together for a football match and knocked on one of his mates doors. The guy shouted to come in and when he and 2 other guys walked in the guy was sitting in his swivel chair on one side of the room with his pants round his ankles and a smile on his face.

The lads asked him why he was smiling and he just said 4 words. "I hit the wall"

When I was told this story I nearly cried laughing.

Another time I was at a house party and myself and 2 of my friends accidentally burst in on a mate of mine while he was orally pleasuring an *ahem* not-really-that-slim girl. His hairy arse sticking up in the air he just turned to us and, drool mouthed and smiling just said "How are ye lads?" and got back to it. Image still haunts me.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Story i heard, gal kidminding her friends's new born to let them out for the night, her fella comes over for some company and things get a little heated, they head up to the room where she's staying for the night, which also happens to be the baby's room, and get down to business, cue much embarrassment when they finish, go back downstairs and found the parents of said baby have returned home and heard the whole episode on the baby monitor, she was asked to leave as they hit the roof over her rooting in the same room as their li'l darling, screaming about how her development will prob be stunted or some such crap...they've not spoken to her since!!

Over reaction much?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Never fully caught but on an ex's 21st (one of our the first few nights spent in bed together) my best friend and her friend walked in to get the spare duvet. I ducked for cover under the bed but there was no point really, they knew I was there and what we were up to. Think I just preferred being under there:D
    Nearly had my sister walk in on us in her house when we got a little frisky on the couch. Luckily heard the door being unlocked and we scrambled to get ex-homerun's jeans back on. Fun times.

The worst one was that I walked in on my parents once - it was April fools, I was 19. I was scarred for life.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Alarums

Got caught in a B&B when a maid came through the door only to be greeted by my missus's arse in the air as she was going down on me. The maid then ran screaming down the hallway, quickly attacting a curious crowd. I struggled to get up and ran to close the door, still very much in an aroused condition, in full view of many amused/disgusted guests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭DARKIZE

Was visiting an ex GFs house one night in much younger days when we both lived with parents. Got soaked in a downpour on the way over, and she suggested I dry my trousers in front of the fire while she was getting dressed upstairs. The rest of the family were out at evening mass, so I was happily engrossed in the newspaper, sitting in my jocks when I heard the key in the door. Of course the mother walks in just in time to see me frantically pulling on my trousers. Still one of those moments that can make me wince at the memory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Engaging in a one-night-stand with a young man I met in a pub, on all fours on his bed... his roomate climbs in the window! I hadn't noticed the other bed in the room due to extreme drunkenness, clearly. Worse still, the housemate barely batted an eyelid - he actually said hello to me and just climbed into bed!

Advertisement