Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught in the act?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

shellyboo wrote: »
    Engaging in a one-night-stand with a young man I met in a pub, on all fours on his bed... his roomate climbs in the window! I hadn't noticed the other bed in the room due to extreme drunkenness, clearly. Worse still, the housemate barely batted an eyelid - he actually said hello to me and just climbed into bed!

ROTFL.That is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

At least he didn't ask could he have a go too !

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Engaging in a one-night-stand with a young man I met in a pub, on all fours on his bed... his roomate climbs in the window! I hadn't noticed the other bed in the room due to extreme drunkenness, clearly. Worse still, the housemate barely batted an eyelid - he actually said hello to me and just climbed into bed!

We have a winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I presume you mean the other bed?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

DARKIZE wrote: »
    Was visiting an ex GFs house one night in much younger days when we both lived with parents. Got soaked in a downpour on the way over, and she suggested I dry my trousers in front of the fire while she was getting dressed upstairs. The rest of the family were out at evening mass, so I was happily engrossed in the newspaper, sitting in my jocks when I heard the key in the door. Of course the mother walks in just in time to see me frantically pulling on my trousers. Still one of those moments that can make me wince at the memory.

That's pretty harsh, getting caught in the act when you werent actually in the act. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Seanies32 wrote: »
    I presume you mean the other bed?

Ahem, sure I do... 0_o

:D:pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Ha ha ha Shellyboo that is brilliant. :D

This one time the missus and me were going at it on the floor in her room late at night when we heard her parents door open down the hall and footsteps coming towards her room. She was lying down on a pillow and we had to change condoms twice so we hid them under the pillow for the time being (They were not used used..). So anyways we heard the footsteps and jumped up, she ran into the bathroom and I jumped on to the bed with the pillow and whipped out a book to look busy. As the handle was turning I glanced down on the floor and spotted the two condoms stuck to the floor still !! So dived down to the floor, grabbed them and flung them under the bed just as the door opened. They came in asking what all the noise was (:pac:) and didn't suspect a thing.

Close call that one..

Oh wait, times we got caught ! Never happened. I'm ninja like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Oh wait, times we got caught ! Never happened. I'm ninja like that.

so you were naked in your gf's bed in her parents house and they walked in asking what the noise was? Are they the dumbest parents ever?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

so you were naked in your gf's bed in her parents house and they walked in asking what the noise was? Are they the dumbest parents ever?

Yeah, he must have either been doin it with his clothes on or got dressed in the fastest time evar.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Best one of mine was, gf bent over the Kitchen Sink and her Aunt comes in the front door. Swift closing of zip and her unruffling her mini skirt.

Thank God for Thongs or we would have been caught. Saved my bacon!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 balrog

Was just in the first six months with my wife to be. Cue a load of sex and everywhere, nearly caught by flat mates father going at hell for leather on the coffee table. But I was caught by best buddy, walked right in, while she was on top. He was a particularly randy guy; I think it was on purpose.

Just found out now he and his wife are on a swinger website. Revenge

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

balrog wrote: »
    Just found out now he and his wife are on a swinger website. Revenge

Were you looking for a another couple to join you or something:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 balrog

No got a tip off from a buddy ;). They took photos in there living rooms :confused: Just told me to have a look at this user name. The guy who gave me this info is another randy guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

Yes, a friend opened the door and we screamed but I still don't know which friend it was and they left the door open the prick.

I had the ole shorts and t-shirt on, her parents are old fashioned 50's kids. Y'know the type, no sex before marriage. Didn't suspect a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Nope never caught.

I have a baby from a one night stand- does that count?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Walked in on my mate having an aul five knuckle shuffle on the floor...

another buddy is always being walked in on..we think he prefers **** to actual sex...

My exs son walked in on me lying bollick naked on his mothers bed..mother in bathroom..son was 14yr ols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Sumire

Was at a house party down the country with a mate & a load of her mates, was with a lad there in the sitting room (everyone else in the kitchen) rest of the guests copped what was going on & came in and did a congo line around the couch where we were at it - with no sheets to hide under :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

A mate of mine has a habit of walking in on me while he's drunk and I'm with some, It's just funny at this stage!
    Never walked in on me with my best looking ex which is bad cos he's walked in on me and a dog of a girl ! no justice I tell ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

You should be embarrassed, taking advantage of Rover like that... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

A mate of mine has a habit of walking in on me while he's drunk and I'm with some, It's just funny at this stage!
    Never walked in on me with my best looking ex which is bad cos he's walked in on me and a dog! no justice I tell ya

you were with a dog? the poor animal ;s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Em have been cuaght in a pool by security guards.. had to grab clothes and pull a runner back to our apartment.. the aul butt in the moonlight dash..

Have been caught by most members of my family.. sister walked in on me and a gf and just asked "Are you comfortable?".. and walked out.

Brother walked in on us in the sitting room, and told me "To put some ****ing clothes on!"

My mother found my bed basically broken in two one morning ..

At a party ended up with a girl.. went at it in friends bedroom.. and didn't realize (or care) the curtains were open.. basically put on a show for everyone at the party. It was a 21st.. so it was my mates whole family.. including grandmother etc etc.

More than that too.. I have no shame.

Funniest story I heard is of a friend of mine .. an evil bastard.. burst in on his flat mate while he was at it with the missus.. and proceeded to slap him on the arse, and read the bible to them! Telling them how wrong what they were doing was!
    Funny guy.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Ha yeah I dated an Indian once and his very, very conservative mother who already despised me for being white caught us in the act. Made things very awkward for a very long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

Buddy of mine was going at it for the very first time at a house party in another friends house when your mans parents come home and the mother heads into the room looking for their son only to cath the buddy in the act. In fairness all she said was hello to the two of them and hoped they were playing it safe! I've been kinda caught in the girlfriends house we were after having a shower and we were both getting dried off when her mother comes home and heads straight for her own room so i had to grab my clothes and sneak out of the bathroom past her room and into the girlfriends room. no sooner was i dressed and on the bed watching t.v trying to look like thats what i'd been doing all along but she sticks her head in the door to say hello! she said nothing but the big wet head of hair up on me was a bit of a giveaway!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yep once. On a one nighter, there's me and this rather attractive lady, doin ma funky thang(she didn't notice:D). She thought her female flatmate was away that night. Big apartment so no real issue. We change *ahem* positions and I notice with my little eye, something beginning with F. Flatmate. Kills the mood. The woman I was with freaks, while the flatmate just stands there in the shadows. Found out afterward she was there for ages and likes to watch. I'm sorry I didn't put on more of a show. Juggling perhaps or making balloon animals.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

My mate almost got caught one day.

His girlfriend's dad came into the house and was going to walk in on them. My mate hopped out the window, shimmyed down the drainpipe and hopped into the garden. His girlfriend threw his clothes after him. The auld lad was very conservative and was only introduced to my mate the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Last week was in my bfs house. and that morning we decided to do it...quietly of course, because his mum was downstairs. When I left she told him not to get me pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

Last year I brought home a German stunner I'd met that night. Upon our return to my home we went straight upstairs to my room, and started having fun. The door to my room was unintentionally left ajar, but it didn't matter as I was the only person with a need/excuse to use that part of the house (the upstairs), and as my housemate sounded like he had female company in the living room. Therefore I was safe from any kind of interruption.

Or so I thought.

Turns out he needed a condom, so he came up to mine to borrow one, not realising I too had company. He knocked on and opened the door all in a oner - just as she was climbing on top of me. I was livid, and roared at him to f**k off. He pegged it.

I never saw him for a few days as he was avoiding me, then found out more information of what had happened that night, besides what I already knew. He had ran back to his room and locked the door behind him, laughing but fearful of repucussions in the form of an angry naked me chasing after him (God knows why, I might have been pissed off but I had other things on my mind!). When his lady friend asked him if he got one he broke down laughing unable to explain why he hadn't got one. Eventually after much pressure from her, and laughing from him he informed her that he hadn't got one because "He was using his!".:pac:

Advertisement