Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught in the act?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

More frightened of a freak outside the sheets tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

This thread reminds me of that Milhouse quote that someone on boards uses as a sig:

"Believe me it's better to walk in on both of them than one parent."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

When I seen the thread I thought of two times Ive been caught - upon further reflection there are many more...

1.On hols in sunnier chimes, twas the last night of hols. There was two HOT looking twins in our resort (male) bulit like tanks (muscles, tanned and tall -mmmmmmmmmmm) I got talking to their group of lads on last night. One particular caught my eye and told him my room number in resort. Thought nothing of it. Cue afew hours and drinks later. I get seperated from my friend and in apt alone, there is a knock on the door. Its my friend talking with another guy. The door slams shut with wind. She knocks another 2/3 times each time me opening door. The last time the HOT guy is there and no friend. 'Come in' I say - all saexh,bed head and morning breath (i see mint and goes in mouth). He quickly unrobes as he was thrown in the pool by friends (nicely done) close were wet. Cue the BISNESS.
    Out of NOWHERE comes my friend - she had fallen asleep on the toilet
    She sees us, says oh. Then gets into bed right beside us
    But most importantly her head the other way

Being poliete we move to the toilet to be contd - HOT guy sees bottle of johnsons in the bathroom and pours it on my back. It was f**king shampoo not baby oil

2.Just remember another one
    Met another guy on diff hol
    went back to his apt
    ... his friends come in afew times to wind him up
    the last time they had a huge jug of cold water
    I had to walk home in early hours with wet underwear
    3. Laois on construction site
    4. House party with friends - said friends (about ten of them) broke down door and took pic as proof
    5. When I started going out with current BF sat night was our time. But his other siblings still lived at home. In the living room (i had skirt on) his sis walks in... she knew what was going on. Sat on the couch and started talking to us. Total morto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭vodkadub

LouOB wrote: »
    When I seen the thread I thought of two times Ive been caught - upon further reflection there are many more...

1.On hols in sunnier chimes, twas the last night of hols. There was two HOT looking twins in our resort (male) bulit like tanks (muscles, tanned and tall -mmmmmmmmmmm) I got talking to their group of lads on last night. One particular caught my eye and told him my room number in resort. Thought nothing of it. Cue afew hours and drinks later. I get seperated from my friend and in apt alone, there is a knock on the door. Its my friend talking with another guy. The door slams shut with wind. She knocks another 2/3 times each time me opening door. The last time the HOT guy is there and no friend. 'Come in' I say - all saexh,bed head and morning breath (i see mint and goes in mouth). He quickly unrobes as he was thrown in the pool by friends (nicely done) close were wet. Cue the BISNESS.
    Out of NOWHERE comes my friend - she had fallen asleep on the toilet
    She sees us, says oh. Then gets into bed right beside us
    But most importantly her head the other way

Being poliete we move to the toilet to be contd - HOT guy sees bottle of johnsons in the bathroom and pours it on my back. It was f**king shampoo not baby oil

2.Just remember another one
    Met another guy on diff hol
    went back to his apt
    ... his friends come in afew times to wind him up
    the last time they had a huge jug of cold water
    I had to walk home in early hours with wet underwear
    3. Laois on construction site
    4. House party with friends - said friends (about ten of them) broke down door and took pic as proof
    5. When I started going out with current BF sat night was our time. But his other siblings still lived at home. In the living room (i had skirt on) his sis walks in... she knew what was going on. Sat on the couch and started talking to us. Total morto

tramp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

vodkadub wrote: »
    tramp

Ive had my fun
    and thats all that matters:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Boring, cliched one but has to be shared :D: thought the house was empty, made lots and lotsa noise, housemate actually there. Red faces all round.
    tramp
    And yet, if Lou was actually short for "Louis" you'd be slapping him on the back...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Vodkadub this is your only warning personal abuse is against the charter and will not be tolerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

LouOB wrote: »
    Ive had my fun
    and thats all that matters:D

At a certain point you have to be getting caught on purpose!!! :D No one is so "unlucky" to be casue that many times!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

tramp

I actually Lolled at this pretty hard.

edit: Not because I think Op is a tramp but because I knew someone would say it. And it was delivered so eloquently.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OK back on topic please.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

not caught red handed but once brought a german woman home to a shared accomodation house i lived in with four other people.She was abouut 33,i was about 24 or so

fukced like animals and she screamed the house down for hours,it was ridiculous
    Ive never heard anything like it !

I had to face all those people the next day after that+hungover

...tis lucky im thickskinned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Right... From the other persons perspective....

Basically myself and another girl started in a company at the same time. We half knew each other and so decided to share a room at the company Xmas party in Dublin. Anyway we got langers and I went to bed... about five in the moring in she strolls with the DJ and starts going at it hammer and tongs you wouldn't mind but she had forgotten her key so i had to get up and let her in so she knew i was awake... i heard every squelch!

I'm still traumatised:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

MJOR wrote: »

asically myslef and another girl started in a company at the same time. We half knew each other and so decided to share a room at the company Xmas party in Dublin. Anyway we got langers and I went to bed... about five in the moring in she strolls with the DJ and starts going at it hammer and tongs you wouldn't mind but she had forgotten her key so i had to get up and let her in so she knew i was awake... i heard every squelch!

LOL, you should try staying 10 room hostels for a year - squeek, squeek, the top bunk starts moving and they you feel sea sick

fun fun times

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I was around 15 and was meeting some girl in school.

We were behind a school building and I had my hand down her pants.
    All of a sudden, I get the feeling someone is watching me, so I turn around, and staring at us through the railings are two workmen.

I had long hair at the time and they thought we were two lesbians making out, they were extremely disappointed but still just stood there, while we started back at them completely freaked out.

I drew up a cartoon of it for the "Sexual Experience in MS Paint" thread:
    2ir50t1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 P Davis

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Ex boyfriends dad walked in on us. He just said "good lad" and left again. Bit of a mood killer :)

hey chinafoot love your signature regards P...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Nope don't think I have ever been. I'm a lady on the street and in the bedroom :pac:

(that's to say I enjoy a nice cup of coffee and a quiet chat in the bedroom, and not all this "freakish" behavious :pac:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

MJOR wrote: »

asically myslef and another girl started in a company at the same time. We half knew each other and so decided to share a room at the company Xmas party in Dublin. Anyway we got langers and I went to bed... about five in the moring in she strolls with the DJ and starts going at it hammer and tongs you wouldn't mind but she had forgotten her key so i had to get up and let her in so she knew i was awake... i heard every squelch!

Eaaaaggghhh!!

Reminded me of a story my friend told me... She and her parents were visiting family in America when she was 14 or 15, I don't know if it was a small house or if there were loads of people staying or what but for whatever reason she was put staying in a room with her parents. You can probably see where this is going - she woke up in the middle of the night, and realised that her parents were having sex. She said it was awful - she tried turning onto her side loudly, yawning really obviously etc so they'd realise she'd woken up and would stop it! However they were too into it to notice, so eventually she sat straight up and said 'I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!' and basically ran out of the room. Apparently about 30 seconds later her mother tapped on the door and was like, 'Are you ok honey?', pretending nothing had happened! She was probably absolutely mortified, but I mean really, when your daughter is in the room?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

tramp

Cop on. Prude.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

one evening in San Fran, J1, 4 of us sharing a room, I woke up to find a fort of bags had been built around my head. Couple in the next bed (I was on the floor), at it. Staying relatively quiet. Other than the mid coital converstation - "are you done?" Nice.

Your one was tasty though, in fairness

• Advertisement

Ah it's always awkward when couples are going at it in the bed next to you.

When I was 13, was on a school trip and staying in a room with 3 of my friends. One of their girlfriends was on the trip too and they would break up, get back together 10 minutes later etc etc.

On one of the last days, she is staying the night in our room. The guy (we'll call him R and his girlfriend D) asked did I want to borrow his discman. I was listening away to it and the other two guys in the room had fallen asleep. R called out asking was I still awake. I ignored him and suddenly heard them going at it. First time for both of them, I was nervous as hell and turned the volume on full to try and block the sound out, no luck so I could hear their awkward fumbling. Eventually I heard R say "hey, it's in....D? D? YOu awake?" Only to hear D's snoring. Seems he'd stuck it in only she'd fallen asleep almost simultaneously.

THey don't know I heard them, not something I'm ever going to bring up with him.
    Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

:D:D:D
    Ah it's always awkward when couples are going at it in the bed next to you.

When I was 13, was on a school trip and staying in a room with 3 of my friends. One of their girlfriends was on the trip too and they would break up, get back together 10 minutes later etc etc.

On one of the last days, she is staying the night in our room. The guy (we'll call him R and his girlfriend D) asked did I want to borrow his discman. I was listening away to it and the other two guys in the room had fallen asleep. R called out asking was I still awake. I ignored him and suddenly heard them going at it. First time for both of them, I was nervous as hell and turned the volume on full to try and block the sound out, no luck so I could hear their awkward fumbling. Eventually I heard R say "hey, it's in....D? D? YOu awake?" Only to hear D's snoring. Seems he'd stuck it in only she'd fallen asleep almost simultaneously.

THey don't know I heard them, not something I'm ever going to bring up with him.
    Ever.

Are they still together? If not, you have to mock him about it!!!!!

:D:D:D

Are they still together? If not, you have to mock him about it!!!!!

It'd be a really bad idea to.

They were together for a couple of years after that and completely screwed one another up. SHe was a total headcase and would dump him every few minutes. He was a completely normal and great lad before her but he;s still messed up over her and he;s now 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Fishie wrote: »
    Eaaaaggghhh!!

Reminded me of a story my friend told me... She and her parents were visiting family in America when she was 14 or 15, I don't know if it was a small house or if there were loads of people staying or what but for whatever reason she was put staying in a room with her parents. You can probably see where this is going - she woke up in the middle of the night, and realised that her parents were having sex. She said it was awful - she tried turning onto her side loudly, yawning really obviously etc so they'd realise she'd woken up and would stop it! However they were too into it to notice, so eventually she sat straight up and said 'I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!' and basically ran out of the room. Apparently about 30 seconds later her mother tapped on the door and was like, 'Are you ok honey?', pretending nothing had happened! She was probably absolutely mortified, but I mean really, when your daughter is in the room?!!

oh god love her... scarred for life after that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

Fishie wrote: »
    Eaaaaggghhh!!

LOL reminds me of a story my bfriend told me about when he was a child and was staying in his parents room one night, as they had guests in the other rooms. Basically the parents decided to go at it in the middle of the night. Given the position they were in and the fact that he was only a child, he thought they were doing something else -- imagine the fathers suprise when my b'friend dived up onto his back shouting ''I WANT TO PLAY TRACTOR AND TRAILER TOO!!'' .. After they got over the shock, his parents fell round the place laughing. They still laugh about it!

Oh-My-God, Yes.

His MOTHER walked in.. oh god I couldve died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Mate was caught in a sexual act with himself !

Had his headphones in and eyes closed going hell for leather.

He opened his eyes and there was tea and sandwiches left beside him:pac:
    Very old urban legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

994 wrote: »
    Very old urban legend

awww, say it ain't so!! I had a great laugh at that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

twanda wrote: »
    awww, say it ain't so!! I had a great laugh at that one!

Ricky Gervais told that story on one of his DVDs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Persiancowboy

some years back after I had first come to Dublin I was sharing a dingy bedsit on Charlston road in Ranelagh with two other guys. It was a right kip and was on ground level. One night one of the lads arrived home with a girl he had hooked up with at a work night out. He made it clear he wanted some privacy so I had to get into bed in front of them and "pretend" to go to sleep. In the darkness of our single room palace I heard the ineviatble whispering and fumbling followed by the creaking of his single bed in the corner. Suddenly, a car pulled into the driveway of the house and bathed the room in light through the blinds. The sight of his scrawny white ass humping furiously will stay with me forever.....unfortunately!!

Advertisement