Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught in the act?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 OksanaLV

It happened to me once at a house party just over a year ago. I went upstairs to a room with one of the guests (he was the host) at the end of night where we had sex. About midday the following morning I woke up to go to the toilet when suddenly some guy walks in, his friend. Being a bit sheepish, it took me a couple of seconds to notice that he was staring at me and i was completely naked. I just ignored him, walked passed him, grabbed my clothes said hi to him, kissed the guy in the bed and walked out of the room to get changed in the bathroom. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Apparentlly my 21 yo brother walked in on my last friday polishing the rocket, but I have no recollection of this happening!!!!

So what if it did though, I have caught him in worse positions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

When I was in Boston in the Summer we brought two girls back to our apartment, one Asian chick and one Swedish chick, I took the Asian and one of the other lads took the Swede, we were all settling down to bed and I realised I had no condoms, so told her I'd go get some. Ran to the "7/11" got condoms, rang the buddy back in Ireland on the payphone to tell him I was about to get some and went inside.

When I got back in she was on my bed waiting for me, of course anybody could just walk in on us because my room was the living room/kitchen so I had a great idea! Let's take a shower, I said. Got naked and got the shower running, threw on the jonny and started riding away mad, door locked of course..
    Small problem with the doors in this apartment, they could be unlocked from outside just by using a coin and twisting the lock.. Which is exactly what my buddy did, bollock naked he walks in and laughs at us going at it, I smile and give him the thumbs up and he goes back to cuddle I presume (he finished way before me, I'm a stud :P)

Sorry if that's a bit hard to read, can't really paragraph that story :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Dave147 wrote: »
    I smile and give him the thumbs up ...
    I'm tempted to ask "up where?", but I'd be afraid you would tell me! >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I smile and give him the thumbs up and he goes back to cuddle I presume (he finished way before me, I'm a stud :P)

You'd gone to the shop and made a long-distance phone call in the meantime, stud, wouldn't get too cocky about your stamina :rolleyes::p:pac:

• Advertisement

shellyboo wrote: »
    You'd gone to the shop and made a long-distance phone call in the meantime, stud, wouldn't get too cocky about your stamina :rolleyes::p:pac:

Haha, well they were actually still 'talking' when I got back, plus I was only gone 5 minutes, shop and payphone were practically next door. He also came down the stairs of our apartment and shouted at me, see who can last longest. I just laughed at him because I was pretty sure it was his first time :P

For the record, I have stamina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭CursedSkeptic

Yes, unfortunately, myself and my boyfriend were getting busy in his bedroom when his room mate, who happens to be one of my best friends, walked in and got an eye full of my ass. He just shouted "John!" and then turned and walked out of the room. It was a bit awkward because I hadn't told him I was gay yet, but I guess he figured it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Yes, unfortunately, myself and my boyfriend were getting busy in his bedroom when his room mate, who happens to be one of my best friends, walked in and got an eye full of my ass. He just shouted "John!" and then turned and walked out of the room. It was a bit awkward because I hadn't told him I was gay yet, but I guess he figured it out!

Oh man........:eek: The poor guy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Haha, well they were actually still 'talking' when I got back, plus I was only gone 5 minutes, shop and payphone were practically next door. He also came down the stairs of our apartment and shouted at me, see who can last longest. I just laughed at him because I was pretty sure it was his first time :P

For the record, I have stamina.

doth the lad(y) protest too much?:p

doth the lad(y) protest too much?:p

Maybe I'm tired but I don't get it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

Was with an ex when her 2 year old wandered in and refused to leave. We were well covered up duvet wise, so I just continued on with what I was doing.

I know.. I'm classy.... :D

Same girl actually, half way through our first time together, her mother calls down to the house, knows she's around so rings the doorbell and waits the 2-3 minutes till her loving daughter got her dressing gown on and arrived down the stairs to open the door to see what she wanted.

I probably should have seen from that beautiful beginning that it was just going to lead into a trainwreck.

Best/worst story I ever heard was a student house where one guy brings a girl home, brings her upstairs and locks the door. 5 mins later, his two mates break the door down, burst in carrying hurleys, see her writhing on top of him, and hit her a slap across the ar$e with said hurleys. She puts on her clothes and storms out of the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 lallybaby

My bf's mother is very strict about us sharing a bed......even though we live together.bt one night we ignored the normal sleeping arrangements and slept in the same bed:pthe next morning i decided that a full on session was outta the question so i started a little bit of hand relief on him;) just as he was on the verge of coming, his brother stuck his head round the bedroom door:eek: and asked were we coming down 2 breakfast.my bf shouted "i'm coming", and he was.............literally:D:D:D

lallybaby wrote: »
    My bf's mother is very strict about us sharing a bed......even though we live together.bt one night we ignored the normal sleeping arrangements and slept in the same bed:pthe next morning i decided that a full on session was outta the question so i started a little bit of hand relief on him;) just as he was on the verge of coming, his brother stuck his head round the bedroom door:eek: and asked were we coming down 2 breakfast.my bf shouted "i'm coming", and he was.............literally:D:D:D

Wasn't that in some American Pie movie or something, involving Tara Reid..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I just laughed at him because I was pretty sure it was his first time :P

Dude, you rang somebody from another continent just to tell them that you were getting some action. I'm pretty sure it was your first time too.

Maybe I'm tired but I don't get it..
    I think people were implying that ... among other things! :pac: :D

Dude, you rang somebody from another continent just to tell them that you were getting some action. I'm pretty sure it was your first time too.

frada i love you.

frada i love you.

I can't wait 'til I tell my friends back home!

Wait here while I call them.

:D :eek:;)
    :pac:

only time anyone walked in on me was my ex's mom. pretty sure she got the full view of his ass. she was cool though, was always giving him condoms and had a great sense of humour.

Yeah don't be bitter because you can't get laid :P I nearly wish it was my first time, I was a ****ing slut for the last couple of years.

I was also quite inebriated and rang him for the laugh, he's my best buddy, we have a special relationship :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 lallybaby

Wasn't that in some American Pie movie or something, involving Tara Reid..
    Nope, i can promise you that my blushes were very real and there was no Tara Reid in sight!!:D

• Advertisement

I was a ****ing slut for the last couple of years.
    Ah, I see.

But then you discovered wimmen, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

we have a special relationship :)

Very special, he wants to know when you are shagging a biatch.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

I'm only surprised he didn't want the phone left off the hook as well!

K-9 wrote: »
    Very special, he wants to know when you are shagging a biatch.

I'm sorry you don't have a great friend like me :)

Come on, your jokes are all spiralling around me being gay and a wet behind the ears young fella who just discovered women, got anymore?

Come on, your jokes are all spiralling around me being gay and a wet behind the ears young fella who just discovered women, got anymore?

You've only got 50-50 left after phoning a friend and asking the audience.

Advertisement