Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pallas Karting

Options
  • 27-01-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Anyone know much about this. Is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Long time since I was there but at the time we had a ball, did the GP thing with work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭celt262

Good stuff , how long does GP last from start to finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You'd be there an hour or two.

Great craic, they've let the karts go though. It can be pure luck weather you get a decent one or not. It's a real pain if you get a crap one at the end and lose the GP because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

It is the best karting circuit I have visted in Ireland, by some margin. Over a year since I was there, but the karts were all in good nick when I was there. It may have changed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pat_galway

i go fairly often and they got new karts just before christmas it is a great place and the lads are sound that own and ruin the place would highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭celt262

Thanks lads. Im going there next month on a stag so it sounds like it will be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

*BUMP*

what's the best way to go out there?
    any public transit links?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

You'll have to drive, no buses that I know of, there's a road from Loughrea to Tynagh, up past the two schools.

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    *BUMP*

what's the best way to go out there?
    any public transit links?
    It's out in the arse end of nowhere you'll have to drive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

We were out there yesterday and had great craic. we drove out there and we were lucky we did, the lad who organised it planned on getting a bus to loughrea. It's a pity there's not enough sign posts for the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Lormcd

Anyone I talk to says to go for the Kart place in Portumna over the one in Oranmore. Not sure if that's any help just thought I'd mention that

Is it like the Tynagh one? Once you try the Tynagh ones the smaller ones are like childs toys and don't really do it for you anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    It's a pity there's not enough sign posts for the place.
    Its a pity its in the middle of nowhere.

Advertisement