Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere I can find more info on our finances

Options
  • 27-01-2009 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Im just wondering is there any website that contains up to date information about our budget and all relevent information regarding our finances. Basically what Im looking to do is find out where all the different taxes come from and how our country makes its money.
    Im also looking to see where all our money is spent and needs to be spent and why we have a defecit.
    I dont know if this real obvious public info or is it awkward or impossible to get it all on the one site.
    but thanks for the help anyway if you can.
    I just want a better understanding of our current economic situation.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Ok sorry I should have put more effort into my google searches. Budget.gov.ie seems to have alot of info.
    But if anyone can think of any site thatd be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Have you tried www.finfacts.ie Hidious site to navigate, mind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Cheers for the link!
    Im still looking for something that breaks down the expenditures and receipts more than those sites though.
    Thanks anyway though

Advertisement