Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruagh Wood/board of directors

Options
  • 27-01-2009 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I'm new to boards. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about being on the board of directors with their apartment complex. The management company wrote out to everyone saying there is no board of directors, etc and is looking for residents to put themselves forward for nomination.

Does anyone know what's involved in being on the board of directors??

Thanks,

Lucy Lou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm new to boards. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about being on the board of directors with their apartment complex. The management company wrote out to everyone saying there is no board of directors, etc and is looking for residents to put themselves forward for nomination.

Does anyone know what's involved in being on the board of directors??

Thanks,

Lucy Lou

http://www.odce.ie/en/company_companies_responsibilities.aspx

Check out this link for responsibilities.

The management company must have directors at the minute - probably the developers. They are looking to step aside and allow residents to take over the running of the estate.

Advertisement