Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband down again tonight?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

FFS I was playing cod4 also and I had red bar connection every game, impossible to play. I have a clan game later also, won't be able to play in that. 200 PING on speedtest.net. WHAT IS GOING WRONG :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

seems a bit better now, I cudnt play warcraft earlier had a ping of over 8000ms, now its back to just over 100ms

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

8000? :eek: Holy crap. Mine's all back to normal now speed wise, pinging at around 50ms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

mine keeps disconnecting aswell. Was looking forward to getting me film and all.

Back to the 200+ ping. Oh dear :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Yeah speeds are erratic tonight

mine was bloody mental all day. Fastest i ever had it.

Does anybody know if they are doing something? Jeez I wanna play call of duty badly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

grand most of the day here,absolutely ****e here tonight,really slow,geting pissed off at this stage..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Mine is fúcking ridiculous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭Sarn

Mine was ok earlier this evening, then pings started to deteriorate to about 2000 ms, then peaked at 31000 ms :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I've been having problems last few nights, thought id check ehre before i smashed my pc.

Absolutely ridic this is, youd think they would have let people know in fairness.

does the DNS thing actually work? not arsed changing **** really if its going to solve things momenteraly.

My main problem is logging onto boards really, thats the only problem for me, games etc are rather quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

yeah slow here tonight too,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i was trying to log on to P.B and it wouldnt let me, it kept giving me the page display error.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

hi all ,i just called eircom broadband support as i was having problems with my connection,it seems my ip address and default gateway are the exact same,he said he'll send out a new router,anyone know if this will sort it?

can i change the default gateway myself?

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Using DNS server 159.134.237.6 works as well.

Kewl Ill give that a shot.

Advertisement