Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Headset

• 27-01-2009 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Mine seems to pick and choose when it works. When I connect her up, I hear the quiet click in the headset so I know it's on. The players audio only plays through the tv (it's set to play through both) and the volume is turned up full.

Any idea's as to why it ain't workin' all the time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Had the same problem with mine, the wires going to speaker came loose. Fiddled around with some tape and it sorted it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

Is it possible to set all audio to come through the headset? Could i plug normal headfones into it and have no audio on the main tv speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

murfie wrote: »
    Is it possible to set all audio to come through the headset? Could i plug normal headfones into it and have no audio on the main tv speakers.

Was wondering the same thing. Don't think ya can though, unless someone can prove me wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

You can't with the standard headset that's shipped with the Xbox.

Few people talking about how it could be done, here and here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

i get the same problem when i take out the wire after i already got the controller on, problem usually gets fixed if i turn off the controller and plug in the wire and turn the controller back on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Make sure your mute is off. Keep unplugging and replugging it in and wait for that clicky noise. It could just be that the wires are a bit loose.

Advertisement