Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM filter not working

Options
  • 28-01-2009 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭

Hi CuLT,

Sorry to annoy you again. :p

I was trying to find a message in my inbox using the PM filter and I'm getting some funny results. It's showing that there are 9 messages between the dates specified from the sender...BUT... they're not there. It's odd. :confused:

I've attached a screenshot so you'll see exactly what I mean.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Put a % into the Title field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

OK.... totally random but that's working, Fey you're a genius! ;)

I figured you wouldn't have to put anything in that field if you wanted to see everything. :confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Dord wrote: »
    OK.... totally random but that's working, Fey you're a genius! ;)

I figured you wouldn't have to put anything in that field if you wanted to see everything. :confused:

I would imagine that should be the case. Not a hard thing to fix anyway. And it's not really random - % is a wildcard in SQL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Ahhh... :D

Well, I'm not really up on my SQL. I did a bit of C++ and the likes in college but thats about it. :o

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Very odd, functions as expected for me. Shall have to feck about with some test accounts tomorrow.

Ta!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement