Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a new course?EH?!

Options
  • 28-01-2009 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I'm currently doing DT105 arch tech, and want to apply for a new course? how do i go about this? is it through the CAO again??
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

yep, it's the CAO all over again. Be sure to have your Leaving Cert result documents with you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

Yep as said above, CAO.

And now that you've left it until Jan to leave, you will loose your fees. Think the deadline for leaving and getting fees back was in October when I was doing the course, although, I think its a general thing and not a course specific date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Tuireann wrote: »
    I'm currently doing DT105 arch tech, and want to apply for a new course? how do i go about this? is it through the CAO again??
    Cheers

If you are in first year, apply to CAO again(no choice in this matter unfortunately, as the CAO control first year entrance).

Otherwise, apply internally to another course in DIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Tuireann

graaaaaaaand, cheers! can it be done on the website again yeah?

Advertisement