Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo in Cork

Options
  • 28-01-2009 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've just moved down to Cork & I want get a new tattoo (3rd). I've seen the threads mentioning Tattoo Zoo, Tribal & Raven but the newest old thread is from 2006. So I was wondering has anything, or any of the artists changed in Cork. I was in Tattoo Zoo & whoever I dealt with seemed a tetchy enough sort so I'd be eager to try somewhere else (I can never understand these moody tattooists, who should try and deliver a friendly service like any other business and try not to make an intimidating atmosphere worse). Also is a maori/polynesian design, so any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Smily dogg and Tribal Ink come well recommended. Pop in for a chat and look at artists portfolios to get a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

(I can never understand these moody tattooists, who should try and deliver a friendly service like any other business and try not to make an intimidating atmosphere worse). Also is a maori/polynesian design, so any ideas?

I know lad, nothing annoys me more. You're going in basically to hand them over a few hundred quid of your hard earned, for something that's going to be etched on your body for the rest of your life. The least they can do is take a few minutes to answer your questions with a degree of politeness, manners costs nothing. If they start getting ratty because you're having a look at their set-up etc (which is what you're supposed to do in the first place) then let them go f*ck themselves. There's plenty of great artists out there, there's no need to bother with arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

if you get to meet raul smiley dog he is savage at inca and tribal designs!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭squire23

Stay away from Raven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 fjh79

Theres a guy in Cobh who is **** hot. Does everything free-hand. Really cool guy too. Hes not in the actual town, hes out near the Marlogue Inn. His name is Phil Cummins originally of Skin Grafix. Highly reccomended. Unfortunately I havent a number but it should be easy enough to find.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

forget it, I'll just go somewhere else :)

Advertisement