Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who deserves our money...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

msmuffins wrote: »
    Just wanted to add that O'Neills shop at top of william street has really nice friendily staff and serice is very good.Buy my lunch in their most days. Lovely wraps.

The moviedrome dvd rental store and internet cafe on henry street is excellent. Paul the owner must have a PHd in customer service because he treats all this customers brillantly. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Easily know that the girls who run O'Neill's and the girl that runs the Mill Salon are sisters...extremely down to air and very nice to their customers..no problem spending money there.

Paul is a godsend in this day and age...an owner who appreciates his customers and looks well after them..rented my dvds there for many a year :)
    Seen many threads praising him for this on boards and he deserves them all...a true gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I heard Paul was born in a manger. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

msmuffins wrote: »
    ...one saturday night decided to try the one in Annacotty. We got there around 8:45. Didn't order a starter just a main course at 9:00PM. dinner arrived at 10:00pm. I was weak with the hunger. When paying for our meal they asked us how was our meal and we told them it was nice but that we had to wait an hour for it. All we got was a sorry. It just not good enough. Will never go there again.

Why was them just saying sorry not good enough? What did you expect them to do?

Advertisement