Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One For The ShadowPriests (PvP)

Options
  • 28-01-2009 4:57am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey peeps, been a while since I visited here.
    Gone and made myself a long, silly ShadowPriest PvP movie >.<
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=100215

Yeah I know, SPriests are really struggling at the moment but the fact that 2 Mods actually posted blue responses to the EU Forums about the issue, seems they're promising a buff to survivability in 3.1 which I'm hoping they don't screw up.

If you do watch it, be ready to /facepalm at the inclusion of Riverdance... Yeah, I'm that mad. Then again I couldn't find a more suiting tune to use while being chased across the damn lake in AB by 2 x DK's and a f00kin Hunter >.>

There's a prequel also which focussed more on the funny side rather than my ****ty PvP abilities, if you get super bored you can find it Here.

>.<

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

what happened to your rogue?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

loved the video mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭slyph

I thought the video editing was awesome, nice work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Nice work, and its doing very well on wow movies atm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Loved the video except riverdance, though it made a change from the usual In Flames soundtrack that most use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I thought the riverdance bit was awesome. Perfectly suited the action that was going on at the time ;)

And in fact, the quality of the video was, as always, excellent. I'm not surprised its doing so well; you were always pro at the video editing, once you found something worth recording you were always going to be onto a winner :p

but think of the fun it will be when you can remove snare with dispersion... people have to chase the little ball of priest guts... :(

yeah, we got gimped again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

heh, i thought ur name was familiar...

why i was watching this very video in college the other day

enjoyable=)

like project lore for pvp but without the awful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

Must have a look at this later since your Irish :D, i usually give pvp movies a wide berth, there's only so much ganking semi afk people with loud death metal in the backround i can take.

Playing a shadow priest myself afew years and love it but i only play to raid end game content and we're so powerfull atm, been able to top dmg meters is not something we could achieve by a long shot in Sunwell

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Hey Rope, your vid is featured on WCM today in case you didn't know :p

http://warcraftmovies.com/index.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

RopeDrink wrote: »
    We're far from gimped, matey, Shadow is looking extremely sexy in 3.1... Sure, snare removal for the duration of Dispersion isn't much but I know quite a lot of Engineer SPriests who'll have fun using it + Rocket Boots to get out of sticky situations, ranged 2min castable Stun to Disarm, DoT Dispels converting to mana, VT Dispels causing damage and critting DoT's.
    Indeedy. I've switched before from Disc pvp to Shadow pvp and it's always....painful. I like Shadow pvp, I'm just not very good at it as I'm not used to being a paper doll in a bull fight. It'll be nice to be able to both dps and survive stuns.

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Thanks mate, aye they featured it the instant it was uploaded... I was trying to avoid it, really, but seeing as the last movie put me in the Hall of Fame they tend to Recommend / Spotlight them on the fly, which is embarassing because the latest movie is absolute cack in comparison to the old one, but so bored waiting for 3.1 I just wanted to make SOMETHING.

We're far from gimped, matey, Shadow is looking extremely sexy in 3.1... Sure, snare removal for the duration of Dispersion isn't much but I know quite a lot of Engineer SPriests who'll have fun using it + Rocket Boots to get out of sticky situations, ranged 2min castable Stun to Disarm, DoT Dispels converting to mana, VT Dispels causing damage and critting DoT's.

Can't wait ^^
    indeed, i've copped that now. posted that message in February :D

i've heard good things from shadowpriest pvp on the US realms so here's hoping!
    /crosses fingers

Advertisement