Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ILPC 2009 - Irish Ladies Poker Championships 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

carfax wrote: »
    Anyone want to play a live sat in the Crowne Plaza next Sunday 15th?

Stephen.

OH YES!!!!!!:):p:)

TY Stephen:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Lady Di

Will there be cash games going on at this that men can play in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Lady Di wrote: »

Yes indeed, and a free-roll that I hope you will be playing in :)

Stephen.

I'll be busy winning a ticket for the Irish Open!! :D Just a friend wondering if there'll be much cash action!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ElectraBlue

Stephen

Are the Satts going ahead this Sunday? Have a couple of girls interested in playing...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭siucra1

men only for the 3 pp tickets , women only for the girley game THATS VERY FAIR,,

siucra1 wrote: »
    men only for the 3 pp tickets , women only for the girley game THATS VERY FAIR,,

Think you're a bit confused Siucra, it just so happens that there's another tournament running along side the ladies only tournament. This is a play off that players have qualified for through a league, I'm female and I'm playing in the tournament for the IO ticket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭siucra1

Think you're a bit confused Siucra, it just so happens that there's another tournament running along side the ladies only tournament. This is a play off that players have qualified for through a league, I'm female and I'm playing in the tournament for the IO ticket!

u would have a better chance in the girley game [i was told the other half won the ticket for the freeroll ]:D

:confused:

:confused:

Siucra1 = My Daddy....Don't worry Di, I spend most of my time with a confused look on my face when I'm talking to him too :)

Girls satellite is definitely going ahead for the Ladies Event.....I am going to guarantee one ticket, €10 entry....5pm start time.

Thanks,
    Stephen,

• Advertisement

Siucra1 = My Daddy....Don't worry Di, I spend most of my time with a confused look on my face when I'm talking to him too :)

Stephen,

Aaaahhh all making sense now!! Well I'll be giving him a run for his money so!!

Edited to say I remember him well!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Stephen, I noticed there were only a few registered for the main event, I am planning on doing that later tonight.

Is this definatly going ahead? I dont want to be getting packed to come down with the kids to find it not on, kwim? its not just me I need to organise for.

Stephen, I noticed there were only a few registered for the main event, I am planning on doing that later tonight.

Is this definatly going ahead? I dont want to be getting packed to come down with the kids to find it not on, kwim? its not just me I need to organise for.

Hi Gill,

Its definitely going ahead....Regardless of whether we get 10, 50 or 100 players (this has been the hardest promo campaign that I have ever taken on, hopefully we can build on the numbers for next year, but as you can see my expectations have been dramatically reduced from 400 :o)....

The statistics that Titan have sent me across last week show 50 players that have signed up using the "LADIES09" promo code and the link on pokerireland.ie. All of these players have also lodged money (be it $10 or $100) onto Titan....

The only thing I can think is that everyone is leaving it to the last minute to register or is planning on spewing chips on the cash tables before registering for the tournament :)

Stephen.

Just checked Titan there now; there are 12 registered so far in the lobby....I have 16 definites that will be added to the list at the last minute (people that didn't sign up using the website/ bonus code/ were existing Titan players etc).

28 so far; we need more peoples!!! :)

Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ElectraBlue

A couple of the IDP ladies will be there on Sunday... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

I registered for the ME last night. I was grinding away with the few quid I threw on Titan and noticed I had enough there to reg, so I did :D

See you there girlies :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Stephen i am not sure if they still do this but i think the sporting emporium hold ladies nights Mondays and tues ( you probably already know this) they also hold classes in blackjack and roulette for women too.

You probably already went there but i just thought i would mention it.:)

Hi Stephen, don't have time to go through whole thread, can't see it on first page.....whats the starting stack for this? Have two ladies that might play and they were wondering!

Hi Stephen, don't have time to go through whole thread, can't see it on first page.....whats the starting stack for this? Have two ladies that might play and they were wondering!

Hi Di,

Its advertised as 8,000 starting stack but I'm working that up to at least 10,000 starting stack now....Will get back to you later if its any more than that.

Stephen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭trishakids

Went for a nap yesterday and didnt wake up in time :mad:... will defo be there for it, bringing along at least 4 other ladies so will badger them into registering before this Friday.

• Advertisement

Argh, been to four shops that the ukash website told me sold the vouchers and none of them do, anyone know a place in Dublin that sell them?

trishakids wrote: »
    Argh, been to four shops that the ukash website told me sold the vouchers and none of them do, anyone know a place in Dublin that sell them?

Every single paypoint outlet in the country sells paysafecard....They are accepted on Titan and work the exact same as Ukash....Also, its more than likely that your local shop does sell Ukash too but doesn't know it yet :)

Just tell them that they definitely have paysafecard if they have a paypoint.

Stephen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭hatedajacks

How many runners registered on line for this,My girlfriend interested but only if it looks like plenty of players.

How many runners registered on line for this,My girlfriend interested but only if it looks like plenty of players.

We're expecting 50/60 players realistically....I know its well below par but hopefully you can persuade her for me so we can get the numbers up a little bit :)

We have 16 fully paid up on Titan so far with another <20 that are registered but not through the poker client for various reasons. With the amount of dowloads and deposits we have had through the site I think 50/60 is a pretty accurate estimate.

Stephen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Every single paypoint outlet in the country sells paysafecard....They are accepted on Titan and work the exact same as Ukash....Also, its more than likely that your local shop does sell Ukash too but doesn't know it yet :)

Just tell them that they definitely have paysafecard if they have a paypoint.

Stephen.
    If they say they don't have them, ask the clerk to check under sub-heading "e-card" they should find them there.

Bumpage!!! This Saturday Ladies :)

aya14 wrote: »
    If they say they don't have them, ask the clerk to check under sub-heading "e-card" they should find them there.

Still looking for a shop that does either ukash or paysafecard, been everywhere in the city centre. If anyone knows a local shop let me know where and ill fly out and pick one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Still looking for a shop that does either ukash or paysafecard, been everywhere in the city centre. If anyone knows a local shop let me know where and ill fly out and pick one up.

Gill got her ukash in Letterkenny...If you leave now, you should be there and back by 12!

I also tried a couple of shops for ukash vouchers before and the girls behind the counter never even heard of ukash. Your best bet is probably to the get the yellow pages out and phone around and ask do they sell ukash before you head out.

As an idea, maybe carfax could pick up 3 or 4 ukash vouchers for people in similar spots and lodge them into your account on your behalf and you fix him up on the day and throw in a free pint :)

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Gill got her ukash in Letterkenny...If you leave now, you should be there and back by 12!

I also tried a couple of shops for ukash vouchers before and the girls behind the counter never even heard of ukash. Your best bet is probably to the get the yellow pages out and phone around and ask do they sell ukash before you head out.

As an idea, maybe carfax could pick up 3 or 4 ukash vouchers for people in similar spots and lodge them into your account on your behalf and you fix him up on the day and throw in a free pint :)

12 Friday maybe! I dont mind checking out the shops as im out and about this week so ill be going as far as Balbriggan on Friday, fingers crossed i can pick one up there, but the pc has died on me too so if Stephen can be so nice as to pick up a voucher so i dont have to head to an internet cafe that would be nice:D

• Advertisement

Jayz, I'm making you jump through hoops altogether amn't I....

Here's all the Paypoint locations in Dublin 9
    http://www.paypoint.ie/locator.htm

Here's one for Balbriggan
    http://www.paypoint.ie/dublin_416.htm

If you still can't get sorted after that Trisha then I might need to call Barack O'Bama to help you out.

Every single paypoint location in Ireland (without fail, so I am told) sells "Paysafecard" vouchers.

Stephen.

Edit to say; apostrophe is in bold :)

Advertisement