Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting in Perth - just arrived

Options
  • 28-01-2009 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hey, I just arrived in Perth Monday night and am looking to rent. There's two of us looking to find something together and looking to spend something in the region of 150 dollars each. What are the best places to rent?
    My mates are staying in Leederville and it seems quite a good place, but it looks like one really needs a car to get around here. Gonna look into buying a banger in the next few days also.
    Just any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

$150 each might get you an unfurnished two bedroom apartment if you're very, very lucky. Nothing more than that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭daveywavey08

Well I am willing to spend 200 personally but the other bloke won't. I'm going to have to get looking

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

If you rope someone else in you'll get a great place in a good location for $450.

Advertisement