Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband speeds

Options
  • 28-01-2009 10:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭

hello all i am putting a map together of broadband speeds all over dublin if you wish to add to the map please say where you are in the city and your speed thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

hello all i am putting a map together of broadband speeds all over dublin if you wish to add to the map please say where you are in the city and your speed thanks

Are you breaking it down by ISP or how are you doing it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭wishwashwoo

hi i am breading it down like this first your isp second the package your on and third the speed your really getting cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

hi i am breading it down like this first your isp second the package your on and third the speed your really getting cheers

Thats a LOOOOT of packages!!!!! Any specific focus? DSL, Cable, Fibre, Wireless, Mobile?

Advertisement