Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone vs company phone

• 28-01-2009 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

I've been looking at some reviews of the LG renoir, thinking of buying it but my options are fairly limited. it looks like three.ie are he only Irish provider supplying it.

I've been vodafone for as long as vodafone have been about and don't have any complaints but then the phone is free why would I complain. So I'm torn between free phone and cool phone.

What are three.ie like? Would I get away with a cheap enough package? Looking at the €29 one, (get the phone for €229) I don't think I use the phone all that often.

I could get the phone sim free for around €380 on ebuyer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

for 380 you can have the phone and use your work sim

I presume by work phone your company pay for it?

so 380 for the phone and no tarrif is a good deal if you cna get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ya that makes sense but now it doesn't look like ebuyer ship phones to Ireland.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

ScumLord wrote: »
    Ya that makes sense but now it doesn't look like ebuyer ship phones to Ireland.

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=172641

And I'm sure you can find other sites that have it and ship to Ireland.

Advertisement