Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting puncture fixed near Malahide?

• 28-01-2009 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Well I should've thought about this before but of course I never do until something happens. Have a puncture and the few people I know in Malahide have no idea where the nearest place to get it fixed is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Don't I feel like an eejit! :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Do you have a Golden Pages handy?:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Malahide tyres have a good service, although there nearer to Swords than Malahide.
    Contact Details
    Feltrim Industrial Park, Swords, Dublin
    Phone +353 1 8403856

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Thanks. None that you know of near the village by any chance? Looked on Golden Pages online but nearest seems to be Clarehall on there, must be one nearer? Have the spare but it's not the best spare in the world so wouldn't like to drive too far on it.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

None that I know of i'm afraid. I'd say the cost of land in the village would be too high for such a business.

Thanks, might have to try the one in Feltrim so, hopefully the spare can make it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

The tyre place beside Tescos on the Malahide road would do it, a bit of a trek but im sure a spare would make it the 2 miles or so!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Seriously Threads like this should be Deleted :rolleyes:

www.goldenpages.ie

www.google.ie

Seriously Threads like this should be Deleted :rolleyes:

www.goldenpages.ie

www.google.ie

To be fair I did look up both and neither came up with any options for Malahide so just thought I'd check to see if anyone here knew of anywhere that wasn't online! Not all garages are online. Thanks to those that did try to help.

Advertisement