Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oppurtunity

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

I wonder if I'll have to get naked :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

kjt wrote: »
    I wonder if I'll have to get naked :D

To be honest, it does read more like they are looking for a date, than a employee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

I would wear the oul wet suit if i was you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

so to recap, they're looking for a 'fit, handsome chap' to do some 'modelling' and 'carry gear'. No pay but ideal for 'artistically minded lads'.

Well dodgy.. you'd end up in a bath full of ice with no kidneys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Some of you young bucks may be interested in this ad i came across!

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/13/33909113.html

Sure Fergie, you "JUST HAPPENED" to come across this ad... (good use of innuendo there too!)

I always wondered how you spent your weekends... It all becomes clear now.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

rymus wrote: »
    so to recap, they're looking for a 'fit, handsome chap' to do some 'modelling' and 'carry gear'. No pay but ideal for 'artistically minded lads'.

Well dodgy.. you'd end up in a bath full of ice with no kidneys.

Or your head in a jar Hannibal Lecter style. "Young male profiles in a cityscape" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

maybe they're recruiting on the sly for that 'bodies' exhibition? I think I'll send him a few phone numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

shepthedog wrote: »
    Sure Fergie, you "JUST HAPPENED" to come across this ad... (good use of innuendo there too!)

I always wondered how you spent your weekends... It all becomes clear now.. :D

Eh Gary didnt you find the Ad and send me the link, you dismissed it as now that you are nearing 26 you have lost your boyish good looks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Borderfox wrote: »
    Or your head in a jar Hannibal Lecter style. "Young male profiles in a cityscape" :)

You have just given me a GREAT idea!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Hahaha, sounds a bit dodgy indeed!

Here s another one, they're looking for a photographer for an Indie film: http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/65/33918265.html

Could be interesting I suppose... And sounds less dodgy ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

Advertisement