Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richardsons Tiles

Options
  • 28-01-2009 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

I see Richardsons Tiles are closed since Monday....whos next do ya reckon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 didd

Hi
    I am not surprised Richardsons tiles in Cork are closed
    I was a faithful customer for 15 years and last May I received the most horrific treatment from their MD He was rude obnoxious and most certainly did not appreciate his loyal customers the reason for his rudeness I was delayed getting in to pay a small bill because I was in hospital being treated for Cancer When I went in to pay I will never forget the abuse I got from that man I could only barely stand because I was so ill and he was ranting and raving around the shop like a mad man
    It is not the recession that closed Richardsons it was that mans total lack of good manners that did it
    I am glad that I am now well I hope he reads this as he will surely recognise me or maybe he treated so many customers that way that there are too many to recognise
    In these times well run family businesses will survive

Advertisement