Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Credit Card for online purchases

Options
  • 28-01-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

It's going to be paid off as soon as the statement comes each month.

Is the BOI Clear Card as good as any other?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

If it's going to be paid off every month, then interest rates don't matter to you so all cards are the same.

That being said, if you intend buying outside the Eurozone, you will be hit by currency conversion rates. I do know with AIB that their Mastercards have cheaper conversion rates than Visa.

To be honest, I think this charge is the only 1 that's going to apply to you. After that, cards/banks differentiate between duplicate statements, cash advance fees etc, but in all my time using credit cards (currently on my 4th), I've never had a need for these services!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes if you are going to clear it, the clear card is fine. Also has purchase protection for €0.50 per €100

Advertisement