Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centrally located hotels in Berlin, Germany.

Options
  • 28-01-2009 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,

We have booked a lads weekend away in Berlin next month.

We're all working so dont mind paying for a hotel/hostel that has a central location to pubs/Clubs etc?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Ken.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

We stayed in the IBIS hotel there ..and it was perfect..very central and think it was only about 25 euro a head.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I think it was the Hotel Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

We stayed in the Park Inn Alexanderplatz. Was very good and very central. Oliver

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kensingtondell

The Park Inn Hotel is what I was thinking about going for YellowSheep. I heard it was very central and close to trains. Is the IBIS close to that area also MuppetKiller?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kensingtondell

I stayed in the Park Inn and it was great. Central location. Subway stop right outside the door. Gallery shopping centre right beside it as well!! Even though we didnt do much shopping! Would recommed for couples and friends.

• Advertisement
Advertisement