Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The yay Will stepped down as mod and we can now bash him thread!:D

Options
  • 28-01-2009 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭

Anyways!

as ye know Will stepped down as on of the mods of the fourm

seem kinda right to have a thanks thread, cause he was bril at it, and made me feel welcome, when i found the body mod fourm as im sure with others aswell.

anyways thanks and all that and *bash *

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Aw, Why why why

Thanks Will, must say you were a very good mod. I dont post here that often but I do frequently lurk.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Happy regular posting Will! o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

il still be around somewhat.

Was fun, enjoyed keeping an eye on the forum and organising nights outs. Made some great friends (and more) here as weird as it sounds. Was a hard decision to make but felt that the forum is now on the right track and is in safe hands with Damo and Hellrazer.

Got off to a rough start with the presence of one now banned user, then the added complications of some studios around town. Calmed down soon after that and things really got moving.

High and low point was seeing everyone band together and battle a troll who was causing hassle, in the same instance though everyone got mean. The christmas beers was by far the best ever boards event I've been to. Think it's clear to see that there's a good sense of community here even though most of us have never met, and when the beers were had most got on like a house on fire. That's what I wanted from the outset, a nice community of people with the same interests, and I'm happy to say that's what has been achieved. :)

So yeah, thanks for the memories. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Will wrote: »
    il still be around somewhat.

Was fun, enjoyed keeping an eye on the forum and organising nights outs. Made some great friends (and more) here as weird as it sounds. Was a hard decision to make but felt that the forum is now on the right track and is in safe hands with Damo and Hellrazer.

Got off to a rough start with the presence of one now banned user, then the added complications of some studios around town. Calmed down soon after that and things really got moving.

High and low point was seeing everyone band together and battle a troll who was causing hassle, in the same instance though everyone got mean. The christmas beers was by far the best ever boards event I've been to. Think it's clear to see that there's a good sense of community here even though most of us have never met, and when the beers were had most got on like a house on fire. That's what I wanted from the outset, a nice community of people with the same interests, and I'm happy to say that's what has been achieved. :)

So yeah, thanks for the memories. ;)

Its an odd feelign when you step down as a Mod, been there done that, u've done a great job Will, now its time for you to enjoy the forum without feeling like ur doing a job ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

ah, now you get to be one of the minions like the rest of us *pokes with stick*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Wha?

Will's not a mod anymore? I'm so outta the loop :(

Only since earlier today, you didn't miss much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

i much have been out of the loop too! thanks for the hard work will x

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Mucho thanks for a job well done Will!!:D

safetyio8.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

can't be me, hair is black :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

the pic is at the end of the decontamination process ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Great that Damo is around now, but you were a fab mod Will, and you are the reason this sense of community is here (Newbie thread ftw!) You've made everyone feel so welcome.
    Many thanks for all you have done. :)<3

/end gush ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Sasaa

Well..im not in here that long & i acutally dont know well as mod & well.. not as person as well. But you seem really nice & were acutally the first one, who said hello to me. So i hope that it was the right decision for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lol you didn't count on my being totally bored with photoshop installed huh? :pac:

71426.jpg

*EDIT* forgot to add, good luck will \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Shame that Will's gone. Fantastic mod and made me feel very welcome. Best of luck yo ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Adios Will! You were a fab mod :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Awh.. tis a sad day for boards losing a non-nazi mod. :(

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Awh.. tis a sad day for boards losing a non-nazi mod. :(

*cracks whip*
    Back in ze line!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

*cracks whip*
    Back in ze line!!!

Awh yeah!! Ban me harder ;)

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

ah...bye bye Will, i thank you muchly for making me feel welcomed when i joined here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i didnt even know hed stepped down:confused:wow i should come on here more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

safetyio8.gif

:D

Advertisement