Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to KK, any suggestions on things to do

Options
  • 28-01-2009 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Am making the move to Kilkenny and am just wondering what there is to do to get to know people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

statlor wrote: »
    Am making the move to Kilkenny and am just wondering what there is to do to get to know people?

Are you a man or a woman one way eather sex is to go to a pub saturday night or a sunday morning and watch kilkenny matchs you will allways get people come up and talk to ya.

If your a man join a soccer team and play in the floodlight league.

If you have a done up car woodys car park is a great place to meet other car people.

We have a rugby club aswell just outside the city and a hockey team who train in loretto near the school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

depends on yer age group and what yer into

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Have a look through this thread too: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055112422

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 statlor

thanks for the replies lads I'll defo check out some sports am female young:)............and looking to get involved in something to get to know people

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

thanks for the replies lads I'll defo check out some sports am female young:)............and looking to get involved in something to get to know people
    Try the army reserve's theres a few girls that go to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Truth, I spent 7 years in that. Great laugh but it's certainly not for everyone.

There's a (relatively) decent music and theatre scene in Kilkenny with which I am sure you could get involved ( www.kilkennymusic.com )... as well as kayaking, sub aqua, photography etc etc... you have loads of choice!

Advertisement