Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where could one get a 5ltr bottle vinegar?

Options
  • 28-01-2009 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could buy a large, 5ltr would be ideal, bottle of vinegar in the city?

Retail, not cash and carry.

Thanks, waiting for a chip related post. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I can't think of anywhere outside of a cash and carry that would have a gallon jug of vinegar. Are Silkes cash and carry on William St West still open? They didn't mind if you didn't have an account with them or weren't trade.

Pickling something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I'd say you'll need a cash-n-carry to get that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Nah going to use it for some heavy weed killing over a large area, it is far far cheaper than weed killer. Better for the environment too :D

Vinegar is awesome at cleaning in the house too. Clean just about anything with it! Magic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Better for the environment too :D

Vinegar is awesome at cleaning in the house too. Clean just about anything with it! Magic.

Think I'll stick to using soap on my helmet, all the same. I reckon the vinegar would sting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

If you don't want to use Cash 'n Carry why not try your local chipper. If they have a few bottles in stock they mightn't mind selling you one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

mikom wrote: »
    Think I'll stick to using soap on my helmet, all the same. I reckon the vinegar would sting.

hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Does anyone know where I could buy a large, 5ltr would be ideal, bottle of vinegar in the city?

I get you one of them horse. A pony to you. PM me.

Advertisement