Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania Refund Problems

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 Pixmania

Thank you for your comments.

We have made an account on this forum in order to resolve any problems that customers may have as quickly as possible.

We do our best to satisfy our customers. If you are experiencing problems with the Customer Care then please report it to us by email at mediator_uk@pixmania.com

We have made an account on this forus in order to solve any problems that customers may have.
    Best regards,
    Pixmania Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Your policies of forcing customers to return faulty goods to France and making them pay for it are in direct violation of European consumer law and best practice.

Good luck as you'll not find many here ordering from you, only the uninformed.

Also if you want to interact with your customers then pay boards.ie to open a sub-forum for you in Commercial Interaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

I'm gonna add my 2c in here, as it's kind of a 'refund problem'.

I ordered a very expensive item back in January, at a good price, but it went
    "temporarily out of stock". Over the last 3 months the same item has come
    in/out of stock a number of times, always at a higher price. At one point it
    was actually "in stock" in my account for approx 5 days!!!

A number of times (I lost count of how many times I called them) I was
    offered a refund but told them I wanted the item I ordered.

This week I was issued a refund, even though the same item is "in stock"
    on their site at £250 more than my order. I was even issued a £20 credit
    for my inconvenience and patience.

Oh, and I've emailed Alice Walker, who responded quickly to offer the £20
    credit for a company I will never order from again, but still just said I was
    being refunded. But at least she did say they would also refund any loss
    made due to changing currency exchange rates over the 3 months.

So I'm blue in the face trying to find out why I'm being refunded after 3
    months, when the product I ordered is "in stock" on the website at £440
    more than the price I ordered. In fact a couple of days ago it was almost
    £1000 more than the price I paid.

If your card wasn't charged then no contract exists and they don't have to supply the item if it was then they are obliged to supply the goods.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

MunsterCycling While I appreciate your good intentions, please leave the handling of the Pixmania account to the moderators and administrators.

Pixmania I appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to respond to issues on this forum. However, we cannot have companies posting on boards without first declaring themselves to the administrators. Please contact one of the administrators before posting here again.

As has been suggested, you might care to open a Commerical Interaction Forum on Boards.

dudara

• Advertisement

As I had I pointed out, thank you for taking action.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

If your card wasn't charged then no contract exists and they don't have to supply the item if it was then they are obliged to supply the goods.

MC

Yep, my card was charged, and received the refund today even though I
    told them I wanted the product, not the refund. I've still not been given a
    reason why the refund was sent.
    Current "in stock" price on the site is over £400 higher than when I ordered.

Shame the European Consumer Centre is only open from 9.30-13.00 Mon-Fri
    so I'll have to wait until Tuesday to ask them about it.

Advertisement