Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jalapeno peppers in Limerick?

Options
  • 28-01-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm looking for a place to buy fresh jalapeno chili peppers in Limerick (need it for a recipe and it can't be replaced by jalapeno from jar or sth). I'm in Shannon and no chance for it here, but maybe someone knows if it's possible to get it in Limerick? Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Theres an asian supermarlet on Perys Sq which might have them and a chinese supermarket on Henry St which might do them. Have never been in either so I'm not sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

On a similar note anyone know where you can get vanilla pods it the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Auzirish

Best chance are the supermarkets listed above... think i saw vanilla in there one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Fresh jalapenos... Supervalue in Corbally for definite & quiete possibly some of the other Supervalues.

Vanilla pods..I've gotten them in Dunnes & Tesco in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 elfinka

thanks for help, i'll be sure to check those places :) there is supervalu in new market, that's close enough :]

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

This reminds of subway for some reason. I hate jalapeno peppers but I keep thinking of that add they have on TV. Anyway, does anyone know (while we're here) where I can buy that Sweet onion sauce they have in subway? I love it! :)

I baught habaneros and jalapenos in superquin in castletroy. Think I say vanilla pods there...

Advertisement