Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Equestrian photography

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fazeal

These are some that I can salvage, most of the moving shots are all blurred out...now I know that Equestrians photography is not an easy task...

3245117440_14f89b74d5.jpg

3245113964_6600a578c7.jpg

3245089834_1bcbd0df77.jpg

3245084088_44ea8b938a.jpg

Fair play to Keith and thanks again for the tour, it has been very educational. Would definitely go for the next one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I have deleted 400 pictures, now to do some processing :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

:eek: I was freezing cold... only took about 100ish shots today... and turned out many of them either badly cropped or too blurish for my liking! :( anyway, these are two my presentable shots, saved by post-processing!

3244391049_5ffd788941.jpg

3245237374_8aa660b6eb.jpg

:D Anyway, it was a great experience today. Thanks again to Keith for organising and the others too. Nice meeting you (some, again) all. ;)

Mart

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dink

Enjoyed today!! Nice to see new faces along with the auld wan's!! Thanks again Keith!! Few more on Pix...
    5ED894FB5D9E46C7995E688349ACDEEB.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

How often do these Horses roll on their back?
    It's like they know they have guests and want to be the centre of attention! :D

Like #1 of your set Fazeal.

Smaller pictures could be already found on my pixie page. The picture is the link to the whole set. If you want to be removed, please, let me know.
    1CF2DA11917149F994A4B9B0390EF20E-500.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Great shots Thonda. Darren looks frozen in the set.

I have started uploading full size picture to my Flickr. If you are not already "a friend", drop me a message, please.

And Keith, thank you a lot, it was very enjoyable, educative and relaxing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

You could pick a better title for the set though, you'll have the SPCA after Keith. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Thanks Keith for organising. I will process my photos between now and sometime within the next 6 months.

It was bloody freezing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Thanks to everybody for attending today, great fun and the Horses were in good form too. Pictures look great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Thanks again to Keith for a great event. Damn cold though.

Here's one or two of mine.

3245210145_01dc80ff4b.jpg

3245216103_f343361ecb.jpg

An enjoyable day out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Some great photos there guys, looks like it was a good day out. I'll try make the next one.

Keith didn't you mention wellies may have been a good idea!
    lmao
    :D

Is the grey yours keith? Nice spring to him!!

Great photos as well lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Yeah hes mine or he looks after me probably sounds right :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Some great shots guys!! Fairplay to Keith for organising, I hope to jump on the next one if it comes about :)

Advertisement