Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO...

Options
  • 28-01-2009 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I've left my application for the CAO late because I was wondering whether you have to do the course you get into on your CAO? ...because I want to do the rock performance course in Ballyfermot but that's not on the CAO ...so if i got into Ballyfermot but also got a course in another college could I choose which one?Or would I have to do the one on the CAO?
    :confused::confused::confused:

Oh and does anyone know when you get a call back from the course you've applyed for coz i applyed for Ballyfermot a few weeks ago but they never sent me an email or called me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Calm down dude:D

If you are applying to ballyfermot, you do not need to worry about the CAO at all.
    The CAO only regulate first year courses in Higher Education/University Colleges.

Ballyfermot might be a bit slow at this time of year, but you WILL be asked for an interview either in the post or by telephone/mail
    at some stage closer to the end of the year if you inquired at any point. The CAO is only required if you want to go to a non PLC course usually.
    You are never FORCED into a CAO course, so you can choose between the two.

Good luck anywho with the decision, Ballyfermot isn't bad judging from people I have known who went there.

Advertisement