Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting notes

Options
  • 28-01-2009 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Anybody got notes on all the Q1 adjustments? Also I need notes on correction of errors and suspense accounts. Any help appreciated!

Comments

go to examinations.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

go to examinations.ie

they are marking schemes not notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sammiie

theres various books you can buy less stress more sucess maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

The Less Stress More Sucess Accounting is useles

however, the Revise Wise Accounting is very good. I only got it this week. It's far better than the actual book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Martinog

blue-army wrote: »
    The Less Stress More Sucess Accounting is useles

however, the Revise Wise Accounting is very good. I only got it this week. It's far better than the actual book.

Yes ditto, got it aswel this week, its brilliant.
    Manufacturing acc and Company final account examples are good, with all the workings explained. and that table with the previous questions done is a great help, i only realized after getting it that we don't have to learn 3/4 of the Questions for the LC . BIG RELIEF

However you can't depend on it for some questions, and i find the teacher is better on some occasions like Budgeting and the Costing questions as the revise does not explain it in much detail at all, and there is a high chance that some of the questions which arent explained too well will be coming up.

I would recommend getting it though, theory is condensed and its only a tenner

• Advertisement
Advertisement