Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless NTL.

Options
  • 28-01-2009 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭

Hey, I have the phone/broadband package from NTL and I am still using the wired router that came with the install. I was wondering about buying a wireless router and installation. Seeing as my wired router has to be on for my phone to work I was wondering on how to install a wireless router and keep my phone working.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Lukker- wrote: »
    Hey, I have the phone/broadband package from NTL and I am still using the wired router that came with the install. I was wondering about buying a wireless router and installation. Seeing as my wired router has to be on for my phone to work I was wondering on how to install a wireless router and keep my phone working.

Haven't seen those Modem/Routers but at the back of it you should have a USB and a RJ45 connection, what you would do is plug-in the Wireless router to the RJ45 of the modem, after the PC that you are now connecting to the Modem should be conected to the Wireless router.

Wireless router must be a Cable Router (Not ADSL)

Advertisement